From which Performance is this from?

I was watching this video and “I heard love is blind” is playing in the background.
Do you guys know from which performance this is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms6XMk1AkuU

This one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLVlTfGMJLo

Unfortunately it isn’t (you have to listen closer and compare these two) :frowning:

Sounds like an early one to me

It’s the audio of her live performance at Kalkscheune, Berlin, in January 2007. :slight_smile:

Do you have a link?

Someone on YouTube claims to have the whole concert, but he didn’t tell anyone where he got it from. :frowning:

I have some audio tracks from this. PM me if you want them (quality isn’t great) xx

Well isn’t he a special snowflake…

Lol, thats a new one for me, lol

hm, that’s strange. Someone emailed me the track, but it’s not the Kalkscheune Version. I think the staff from Universal has got the whole concert in their hands. :frowning:

Was just listening to some of the tracks from Kalkscheune, Berlin lastnight and was absolutely blown away. From the few tracks that I listened to, I think this up there as one of her best. It would sure be great if the ‘snowflake’ would offer up the rest of the show.