Help Yourself And Fools Gold.

post-3320-13973823878866_thumb.jpg

 

Hi

 

There is a rumor that Help Yourself and Fools Gold have been recorded live.

 

Here is a pic that shows a setlist from a gig Amy did. I don’t know when she did it, maybe in 2005 ish since i know she had some B2B song ready allready then. 

 

I do not have any audio from this performance, if it was recorded, we may never know.

I got the picture from the forum, but the topic was old, so the new members maybe don’t know about this.

 

I don’t know if you can enlarge this pic, so i’ll link to the topic i found it from.

 

And Amy Amy Amy was also on the setlist.  

 

If someone can see what song si played as a Intro Song? It’s covered with marker.

 

https://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/topic/19053-amy-amy-amy-live/?hl=fools+gold+live#entry199656

 

 

 

The Intro Song covered with marker is Cherry.

Img347834.jpg

I think that setlist is from her Nov '04 gig at the Liquid Room in Edinburgh, too bad there isn’t any fan shot video from that show kicking around anywhere.

1 Like

everything fits! if that’s the setlist :slight_smile:

I’m trying to get in touch with a person who watched Amy in the Liquid Room and ask if the person saw anyone filming. I’ll have to see tommorow what i can do.

3 Likes