Interview with Jenny Eliscu for Rolling Stone in Toronto, May 2007 [Snippet]

Jenny Eliscu interviewed Amy back in May 2007 first in Toronto and Miami. The iconic Rolling Stone cover story  ‘‘The Diva And Her Demons’’ is based on that interviews

 

https://web.archive.org/web/20180712140137/https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/amy-winehouse-the-diva-and-her-demons-189641/

 

 

This snippet from their first interview in Toronto right after the argue with Blake

 

https://mega.nz/file/94JGxSyJ#Z6vNVdNqcs2mMqONQncLVIo6gU2iSaKuP4wmEgpv2qg

 

Source

https://jennylsq.com/2018/11/29/eleanor-friedberger-archive-clip-amy-winehouse/

 

I added some footage from Amy (2015) doc, when Jenny Eliscu talked with Amy in Big Pink Diner in Miami, the day Amy and Blake married.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji3BnZ5Sz5o&t=7s&ab\_channel=AmyWinehouseLegacy

6 Likes

Thank you so much for finding this!

2 Likes

Many thanks!

2 Likes

This was episode is from 2018. She hinted at doing a whole episode on Amy. Did anyone contact Jenny to remind her?

2 Likes

 

Yes, I send her message on her Insta page. I hope she will see it finally…

3 Likes

Maybe you should try a different way to contact her since some people can’t see private request on IG amd may take ages for them to see that section …

Feel free to contact her in any way you see is possible, some help won’t hurt.

https://rollingstone.com.br/musica/entrevista-amy-winehouse-diva-e-seus-demonios-arquivo/

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/amy-winehouse-the-diva-and-her-demons-189641/2/