l_*_I_*_Asian Dude (Me) Singing Amy Winehouse! (UPDATED) _*_I_*_I

Hey everybody!

I know most of you guys (like me) cant wait to see Amy at this years VMAS! --edit-- i guess shes pulled out :shakefist:

its funny because everybody knows who Amy is now and i’ve BEEN trying to tell people about her ever since f**k me pumps! haha…i have also been lurking here for quite a while…

well anyways, shes seriously one of my favorite singers and back2black has become one of my favorite albums of all time…

I did a bunch of Amy Winehouse covers on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/ParadoxModelMinority

PLEASE check them out! , leave comments and tell me what you think!

–EDIT–

BRAND NEW 9/4/07 just did this one earlier today!

tell me what you think

Rehab w/ instrumentals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlvM_6F2mwc

REHAB: (without instrumentals)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biPDAAol1x0

Me & Mr Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X1CC4Uf1ZA

You Know I’m No Good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJnX-MCqdWU

My main youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/paradoxmodelminority

Thanks for taking the time to watch my Amy Winehouse covers
and i hope you enjoy it…

.

wow I must say that is a good singing, and you’re reallly cute too ^^ It would have been even better with an acoustic guitar :wink: Did I mention you are cute? lol

haha thanks Pinkness!, :slight_smile:

im glad you liked the video please subscribe and tell all your friends!
about the guitar, im actually trying to learn how to play as we speak!

so stay tuned in the future for possible acoustic performances :wink:

if you have any requests please let me know,
whether they are Amy Winehouse songs or not
(although i do love covering Amy Winehouse!)

If could sing one of these songs: Lemon Tree (Fool’s garden) Under The Bridge (Red Hot CP) Me and mr jones

im gonna do me & MISSES jones (ha)
later on this week so please stay tuned and subscribe :slight_smile:
aww how come everyone else on this board is so silent though? lol

do you (or anyone else) have the instrumentals to me & mr jones or any other amy song?? thanks again for watching :slight_smile:

wow you are cute lol yeh you have a reallygreat voice too love it =]

thanks for watching sammy!
do you have any amy winehouse instrumentals??

id really like to sing it with the instrumental
it hink itd be 10000x better

guys i just added my version of me & mr jones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X1CC4Uf1ZA ^^ please check it out! :slight_smile:

ahh wow your great (: and veryyyy veryyyy cute. how old are you? haha

:slight_smile: hey tayder!!

thanks for watching and im humbled by your compliment haha

pls subscribe ill be adding much much more
especially amy winehouse vids shes my favorite!!! :worship:

guess how old i am :slight_smile:

I loved them! Yes, I have to add, you’re quite the looker…:wink:

thanks for watching back2black!!

I really appreciate all u guys watching and all the great feedback
plsss subscribe if u guys like my vids

im gona be doing much much more amy songs with instrumentals as well!!
(someone very nice on the forum sent them to me) :thumbup:

took some new pix, :stuck_out_tongue:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Let’s fuck. Haha…Just kidding…Inappropriate cause it doesn’t have to do with Amy. :wink:

You know that I’m so good? roflmao. It’s you know that I’m no good, hehe. The singing was okay, not my kinda voice I like, but you it the right notes. Good job.

yes i know its you know im no good lol

i changed it around a little bit

anyway sorry you didnt like it :frowning:

i added a new video tonight

REHAB: (WITH instrumentals)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlvM_6F2mwc

thoughts/comments? :stuck_out_tongue:

thats really good hun! you got any more?

Yes! pls visit my YouTube channel to see more

i have a like 4 other Amy Winehouse songs :slight_smile:

Http://www.youtube.com/paradoxmodelminority

tell me wht u think :slight_smile: