Love Is A Losing Game promos from eBay

I don’t own any of these [yet], but there have been a lot of new promos on eBay lately.


The seller claims that only 300 copies of this promo were made.

Rare promo 7" of Amy Winehouse’s ‘Love Is A Losing Game’. As well as the original on the A side you’ve got the mega dubstep remix by The Moody Boys on the B side. They’ve taken the original, added a massive sub-bassline, tight tribal percussion and just turned it into a proper skanker. Only 300 made and comes with a 1970’s retro Island records labels and housed in a pink disco bag.

REMIX PROMO CD 1
1 – Rehab – Soulcast Remix
2 – Love Is A Losing Game – Kardinal Beats Mix
3 – Love Is A Losing Game – Org

REMIX PROMO CD 2
1 – Love Is A Losing Game – Moody Boyz Vocal Mix
2 – Love Is A Losing Game – Moody Boyz Dub Mix
3 – Love Is A Losing Game – Truth & Soul Mix
4 – Love Is A Losing Game – Kardinal Beats Mix

REMIX PROMO CD 3
1 – Rehab – Soulcast Remix
2 – Love Is A Losing Game – Org
3 – Love Is A Losing Game – Kardinal Beats Mix
4 – Love Is A Losing Game – Moody Boys Vocal Mix
4 – Love Is A Losing Game – Truth Soul Mix

Official releases below

CD tracklisting:

  1. Love Is A Losing Game
  2. Love Is A Losing Game Kardinal Beats Remix
  3. Love Is A Losing Game Video

Vinyl:
A. Love Is A Losing Game Kardinal Beats Remix
B. Love Is A Losing Game
C. Love Is A Losing Game Moody Boyz Original Ruffian Badboy Remix
D. Love Is A Losing Game Truth & Soul Remix

I need them now.
Do anything for them.
Want them. All of them. Everything.

Im still suprised we havnt got a tracklisting for this yet…

ALthough with all thats been happening…

Thanks for posting Josh

The vinyl is gorgeus! Can’t wait to hear all those remixes…

I saw it either yesterday or the before…it’s on my watch list though!

I won! I won! Can’t wait to get it!!!

Yahhhh, which one?

AMY WINEHOUSE - LOVE IS A LOSING GAME REMIX Promo

moody boyz vocal mix, moody boyz dub mix, truth and soul mix, karinal beats mix

Love Is A Losing Game should be record of the year at the Grammy’s , i can’t think of another song that’s as brilliant.

LIALG is the shiznit! I mean all the songs are brilliant, it gets hard to chose, seriously it’s a momnet to moment thing. I fell in love with her as soon as Rehab. Literally I got chills, goosebumps all over and when I heard B2B…Well! you could’ve knocked me over with a feather.

NICE!!!
:thumbup:

Congrats blakmamba! Looks verrrrrry nice! It’s a great feeling winning an auction!

Thanks Lainey, I had no sleep last night (maybe 3hrs.lol), I was determined to win!

Oh, I know that feeling well! lol

I have actually seen the lists of submitted songs for Grammy consideration (even the lists are supposed to be confidential info), and Amy’s records were submitted in many categories, but these were the long lists. I think there were like 500 songs for Song of The Year etc., and 60 albums for Best R&B. I hope she can make it into the shortlists, which would then actually be considered “nominations” and I certainly hope she takes home as many Grammy’s as Lauryn did when she released the Miseducation and as many as Alicia Keys with Songs in A Minor.

HERE IS THE FRONT COVER
WE get a 12" also!!!

FINALLY THE COVER! I love it thanks!

REMIX PROMO CD 1
1 – Rehab – Soulcast Remix
2 – Love Is A Losing Game – Kardinal Beats Mix
3 – Love Is A Losing Game – Org

I have this one, the Kardinal Beats is nice not keen on the rehab mix though

CD tracklisting:

  1. Love Is A Losing Game
  2. Love Is A Losing Game Kardinal Beats Remix
  3. Love Is A Losing Game Video

Vinyl:
A. Love Is A Losing Game Kardinal Beats Remix
B. Love Is A Losing Game
C. Love Is A Losing Game Moody Boyz Original Ruffian Badboy Remix
D. Love Is A Losing Game Truth & Soul Remix