a cd set to be released this fall in US. anybody know what this is?
Found it… “Maximum Amy Winehouse tells the complete and unauthorized story of her incredible life and career. Going behind the scenes to talk to people who have worked closely with her, this biography gives an interesting and in depth look at the life so far of an amazing performer – packaged with the collector in mind, this is a must for any of her fans. Incorporates comments / interview material by the artist!”
is it a cd or dvd?
not alot out there about it yet…looks like it’s a cd, and on a label other than Universal Island
Maximum is a shitty series of CD’s, basically an audio bio. Try to search Amazon and read people’s reviews for Maximum Alicia Keys, Mary J. Blige, Beyonce etc. Even the biggest fans normally regret buying it. So I would most definitely not recommend buying it.
thanks for clearing this up! I suspected a rat cashing in when I saw it was on a weird label
I can see how a fan would be lured though ![]()
That’s true. A friend sent me one about Christina Aguilera but they say thingst that aren’t true on it and couldn’t even pronounce her name right. I don’t even think I have ever listened to the entire cd.