Mitch against Blake reconciliation

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/183053/amy-winehouses-dad-against-blake-reconciliation

I agree with him, but it’s for Amy to decide.

ā€œHe’s after Ā£5million. Does he think we’re idiots?ā€
GOOOO MITCH! Totally agree with everything he says.
I can’t love this man more than i already do. He just rocks in every possible way. He just wants Amy to be safe and he KNOWS that she’s gonna be anything but safe if she goes back to that son of a bitch…BLAKE.

I like how Mitch handles this situation and everybody can see that he wants just the best for his little gal - and I LOVE HIM FOR THAT … but in the end it`s Amys decision …

My thoughts exactly. As Amy’s fans, we may not know Blake personally but this man certainly does. I hope Amy will wake up and see that her father is right and wants only what is best for her.

It’s good that Mitch has such a strong opinion. I really hope that Amy will decide for the right thing in the end but so far I think it looks pretty good. She doesn’t seem depressed at all since she is back home from St. Lucia and she didn’t meet up with Blake either. Maybe recording music and being around her friends will help her to get over Blake.

Yes, Mitch, Hallelujah! I could not have said it better (or politer) myself!

Hit him with a guitar, Mitch!

…that’s a comment for the vets I’m guessing, lol!

lol!
I don’t care with what he’s gonna hit him as long as he HITS HIM! YAY!LOL
Oh well…Mitch is my hero…8-/

Mitch has had two panic attacks over whats happened to Amy, Mitch is absolutely right I love mitch hes a sweetheart. Aslong as she has the support there for when she goes and see’s blake finger crossed she wont go back to him!!!

Keep strong Mitch!!!

and the vets heard it loud and clear M

i just cant help but think of all the other things mitch has said
which turned out to be nothing but hear say
and as this just reiterates what as been circulating for a while
im gonna guess its an attempt to get column inches out of a facebook status message

1 Like

I noticed Mitch said Amy nearly ended up dead because Blake introduced Amy to hard drugs. Amy was the one who decided to take them.

Ofcource it was Amy’s final decision but even BLAKE has admitted that if it wasn’t for him Amy would probably NEVER take them.

You don’t know that though. The music industry isn’t exactly known for its lack of hard drugs.

I just saw this on The Sun’s site (I know, I know)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2332380.ece

1 Like

wonder why she would post stuff like that in such a very public place. is she her own little publicity machine??

^ I used to wonder why she did things like that - posting her innermost thoughts. But now I think she is so used to living in the public eye, nothing fazes her anymore - it’s just how her life is. I think it’s a strange sort of ā€˜reality’ to live in. Not much in her life seems to be private any more - which is quite sad.

1 Like

I’ve fallen too many times for this before. I’m not believing it. I think she may still try some time.

Poor Amy! I really feel sorry for her right now. She must feel awful!
I mean she got married to Blake, who seemed to be the love of her life at this time (whatever we or the rest of the world may think of him), and then right when they started their life together he had to go to jail. She somehow managed to perform at all those festivals with drugs, alcohol and many shoutouts for Blake. For a while she even wore a heart with his name in her beehieve. All of us know how bad she felt and how she was hoping that things will get better as soon as Blake is back. And now that he is out of jail he already seems to have a new gf and seems to move on and like it seems they won’t even talk to each other right now. He wants to get dirvorced and wants her money. Her parents hate him and she knows that whenever she says something nice about him she gets criticized from all sides.
Not only that she must be heartbroken … she probably also has to admit to herself that everybody around her was right about Blake. And she might realize that she lived in a fantasy world.

I know that she also did some things that weren’t ok. Hanging out with other guys etc. I just kinda think that she must feel really bad right now and it’s even more sad that all this is in the papers every day! I hope she stays strong and keeps her head up! She is sooo pretty, funny and talented! She can have every guy in the world if she cleans up her act!

Unfortunately I think he will always have a hold on her. He holds some kind of fascination for her and I wouldnt mind betting she will go back to him, if he calls she’ll come running. Might not be in the near future but one day.