mr.magic (through the smoke) lyrics

…does anyone know these lyrics? I can’t find them anywhere. thanks. xo

[Magic Intro] B-Doctor! Let’s welcome em to the Vault baby Do it big nigga! Do it big nigga! Do it big nigga! Stupid ass nigga [Chorus: Magic] Repeat 2x I smoke (Yea!), I drank (Yea!) I’m supposed to stop but I can’t (Uh-huh) I’ma dog (Yea!), I love hoes (Yea!) And I’m addicted to money, cars and clothes Do it big then I do it big nigga 3x [Verse 1: Youngbleed] So many ways to get paid Better, keep, fake, i.d. Sure yall don’t try me It’s murder, I’m a server Lyric life sentence Relentless, a menace to society Full of robberies so **** it I hop in the bubble Wrap the Beretta wit a rag That glock in the Cutlass Nigga I’m always hustlin And yea, round the Cadillacs The alibam’s a must (Uh-huh, yea yea) Crimey and grimey weed smuckers (Uh-huh, yea yea) Money and weed, you know my mind see on the Don Don P With Mr. Magic and Traffic blowin some bomb weed (Uh-huh, yea yea) In your mind, I call my pistol cause it stay by me (Uh-huh) That’s like my brother, lucky mothers We ain’t nothin to see (Uh-huh) Or like my nigga Pete, but Uncle Pete Or my partner Moe Pete, and Low Key Nigga, you know me man It ain’t no thang to c*** it back and make you shake thug bang Grab the weed, rhyming the coke name nigga, what’s up [Chorus] Repeat 2x I smoke (Yea!), I drank (Yea!) I’m supposed to stop but I can’t (Uh-huh) I’ma dog (Yea!), I love hoes (Yea!) And I’m addicted to money, cars and clothes Do it big then I do it big nigga 3x [Verse 2: Mr. Magic] I ain’t got nuthin but d*** for you hoes I won’t trick, I ain’t sick for you hoes I ain’t got nuthin to give to no nigga Deal wit no nigga, chill wit no nigga I’ma keep a stack of that funny smelling tobacco Pistol in my hand, nigga ready to act a God damn fool, ignorant muthaf***a bout to lose my cool Let me smoke a goose so I can calm my nerves Find me a duck, get some head in the Burb I’ma fool on them hoes nigga That’s my word, show me a dime and I’m bet I’m gettin served Everybody know me probably saw me half-c***ed Drunk, high in the club bout to get it hot Louisiana nigga, down here we getting bucked (Bucked!) And if we ain’t fighting, it’s probably cause we too f***ed up! [Chorus] Repeat 2x I smoke (Yea!), I drank (Yea!) I’m supposed to stop but I can’t (Uh-huh) I’ma dog (Yea!), I love hoes (Yea!) And I’m addicted to money, cars and clothes Do it big then I do it big nigga 3x [Boosie Talking] I do it big Lil Boosie do it big boy Feel this here, check this out Look [Verse 3: Lil Boosie] I smoke, I drank, I tote that iron (That iron) Eyes stay red, and my guhl stay fine I’ma problem child, I know you heard I ain’t no turtle, I’ma crocodile (Crocodile!) And I’ll serve ya See Lil Boosie from that South Side (That South Side!) In they mouth got bout five Got them Tees with dem Ree’s wit dem black and white cowel (Cowel!) I want Ashanti, Beyonce and Trina So I could hit her from the back, like I do my black nina I miss my nigga Soulja Slim (Rest In Peace), and that’s for real So in your memory I pop a pill, c*** the steel If you don’t like it you could take it to that level That go the mo light, mo won’t you come and meet the Devil Look, I’na put two labels on my back and start walking (Start walking!) And it ain’t in six states now I got everybody talking Look, and I thug (I thug), with my thugs (My thugs) We getting paid from the block to the club That’s what’s up nigga [Chorus] Repeat 2x I smoke (Yea!), I drank (Yea!) I’m supposed to stop but I can’t (Uh-huh) I’ma dog (Yea!), I love hoes (Yea!) And I’m addicted to money, cars and clothes Do it big then I do it big nigga 3x is that what you’ were looking for DEE34?

what lyrics are they!!!

huh???

Yeah…what is that from? 0_0

Everyday I see you my hands were made for you and you always give me stress free point of view pick you up after school Mister magic Taken a token of my love mister magic I see you through the smoke without you im misery blue as a migraine all the songs sound better when your next to me 'cause you come naturally Mister magic Taken a token of my love mister magic I see you through the smoke laying on my bed I reach out for you and you so fresh you even make the standards new burn the tip to get you through Mister magic Taken a token of my love mister magic I see you through the smoke Mister magic Waiting for the smoke to clear I’m waiting for the smoke to clear

wow no wonder the second set of lyrics is way better its legit

I do not know all the lyrics to this song but I can tell you…it’s “without you I’m misery, blue without my green” not blue as a migraine.

Thank you Kacas/Curehead for the correct lyrics. Much love. I also think the ‘N’ word shouldn’t be allowed here (referring to first post).

i have added a filter so if that word is said again it will be censored. :slight_smile:

Thanks Wino!

I think you will find your wrong , the lyric is ‘blue as a migraine’

Hmm I beg to differ,blue without my green would make a lot more sense. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTKypbCDheU

Well I copied it from her official sheet music book for the album ‘Frank’ So unless she is singing her own lyrics wrong.

It definitely sounds like ‘blue without my green’ but it’s hard to tell.

I think it is ‘blue without my green’. The ‘official’ sheet music might have been adapted so that kids could buy it too. So she couldn’t mention drugs!

so mr.magic is weed…

course its weed… if u listen to the lyrics … theyr just sooooo amazing!! hense the ;blue without my green! loooooveee amys lyrics! xxx:lovelove:

I think it’s ‘blue without my green’ too. I’d be quite disappointed if it wasn’t actually haha that would mean I’ve been singing one of my favourite Amy songs wrong for a long time now..

I was about to say… Pinkness why?