Musical High

http://people.monstersandcritics.com/news/article_1279103.php/Amy_Winehouses_musical_high

If she hasn’t been misquoted with often happens with every single person who gets interviewed, she doesn’t seem to be enjoying fame very much which in all honesty makes me proud of her. I’m glad she just doesn’t want to be all over the place telling all about her private life.

Yeh I thought that too when reading that article. She just enjoys making music. I don’t think the whole “celebrity” side of it means anything to her, which in a way I respect but in another way I don’t like it. It makes me wonder whether she appreciates her fans…? I’m sure she does, but whenever a celeb says they couldn’t care less about being famous I always ask myself that question.

In all honesty I don’t see her giving a damn about her fans at least not about the casual fans. Perharps she does care about fans like us who even think about what she’s like besides the image tabloids try to portray of her but not of the general public I’d like to think (which would be good as that way her music wont be influenced and she can express herself frankly).