New Year Wid Amy!..

Can u make ur legs go as fast as our Amys?.. ;0, don’t forget to hitch like a bitch :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_syCe7vRD0

Jus Brilliant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV4ytI0ZgHc

1 o tha comments wid dis vid…

*She says ‘Teach Me Tonight’, but she taught all of us what music is..what quality is..what talent is, what a superb character is and what a world star is. She taught us how a singing can so much appeal to senses, how emotions can be resonated with pure sound waves only and how millions can be in tow to show their respect, love and devotion for someone they never met. There are still so many things she will teach us tonight or tomorrow..*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CajpSeUvCPY&feature=related

Lovely! Made me cry! Xx

Don’t go to strangers is one of my favourites. It was a brilliant performance.

I really like Monkey Man..Love these..thanks

I love “Don’t go to strangers”, absolutely amazing.
She performed in a way I never heard it from anyone else! She was incredible.

Love her wiggly legz, so funny n cute, bless her, our girl couldn’t dance ;), lol x

Love that cover song, such a beautiful rendition of Don’t go to strangers. That one makes me CRY!

Gosh, I love her dancing moves. She’s brilliant.