Official forum

http://amywinehouse.forums.umusic.co.uk/ Amys site has got the official forum back

It’s crap I like it better here :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree . . . its much better here!!! The other one is shit!

it is a bit, i dunno, it seems too crowded, if that makes any sense prefer it here, but will be poping on every now n then and people seem to be taking control aswell, telling people they shouldnt be posting things where they are posted my feeling is it will turn into every other official forum, packed with loads of posts, and thousands of members, i just dont like how they feel, this forum has a nice little community feel to it with the same people edit - though i did make a thread for us members here to use away from here

I’ll have a look at that. :slight_smile:

I like it here though…

What shit. Now no-one will join this one cos there’s a new “official” one. Stupid bloody bastards.

How do you know it’s official?

Dont worry Wino . . . the new one is not as good as this one!!! This one is cool!!!

Thanks. Just saw the bulletin on MySpace about the new official one. *sigh*

I agree that this one is better. Don’t worry Wino, we won’t leave you and maybe people will join when they see the link to this forum in your sig. :hug:

Haha yeah… or my sig will get deleted…

an official forum after all this time? what’s up with that? this is the place to be!

Yeah I don’t understand why it’s taken them so long to make an official forum. How strange…

It’s going to be packed with ocassional fans. I detest that. It’s just not fun to share points of view with a bunch of “I like Amy today I’ll be into Norah Jones tomorrow”.

Why would it be packed with occasional fans and this forum not?

Wino, I think this forum is for die-hard fans. I have seen what else is out there and it’s mostly hating, judging and jealousy of Amy’s life or talent. To date this is the most cohesive environment of fans that really like/love her music and have the upmost regard her talent.

:slight_smile: Thanks blakmamba. Nicely said.

No worries, mate. That site is record execs assserting their power. Everyone knows that official forums are rarely looked at my most artist. Hell Amy’s myspace page is not even run by her, some intern reads her messages. We have more of a connection with her right here! So cheer up!

I agree with blakmamba (two posts ago). From what I’ve seen there, people don’t really seem to know Amy. Some do, but others just don’t have an idea what they’re talking about. :

I think we have more of a connection with her here too.

This forum is so much better..