Question about Blake

Is he out of jail? Because I was bored and decided to browsing around Amy’s friend Violetta’s fb. One picture that caught my attention because Blake post an x in a comment on Violetta’s fb and Violetta respond with my heart. How can Blake gain the access to computer while he is doing time in jail? here is the link

They can easily get access to internet/mobile phones in jail…hell, they can even get drugs!

But I thought Blake got a job working part time in a centre for people with addictions, he’s a councellor…so I guess that means he’s out in a way (although he’s not a “free” man, per se).

I would love to mail him a douche bag and a bouquet of black roses

I’d say don’t waste your money he’s not worth it!!

Wow! I just looked at this girl’s facebook (god I’m such a stalker :offended:), and she has really beautiful photos of Amy I had never seen before…one in particular in her profile photos, of Amy with rollers in her hair - just beautiful, I think it has become my favourite of her (for this week).

Can you give the link?

It’s the link in the first message

lol i took it a step further i found some of amy’s other friends and her brothers wife from what i see they now care for amy’s cats

u know im not sure if inmates in the UK are allowed to access the net, but i do know that in europe some prisoners are granted permission, usually under strict supervision, to educate themselves in a field of study

do you reckon it is even the real blake?

Plus that picture is one of those pictures on the fake twitter account.

remember a few months ago - we got burnt with the fake blake.

i fell for that hook, line and sinker, LMAO!

never again - LMAO.

i think he still inside - he 32 months.

i wouldnt want to be him for any amount of money.

he looks about 50 - receding hairline, missing teeth and he still an addict.

i dont see him long for this world either.

no winners in this situation :frowning:

Oh wow! haha…I wouldn’t even know where to start (as I don’t know who her friends are).

Inmates aren’t meant to have access to internet, unfortunately it’s quite easy for them to do so (there was a case recently in the UK where a murderer was updating his facebook status from jail, and that pissed a lot of people off, for him to have access to the outside world like that).

I know how you feel. I also attribute it partly to boredom but I find myself often wondering what Blake is up to. I supposed it’s a good thing he’s not constantly doing interviews and stuff. I do hope he’s somehow able to stay off drugs though.

Who is this Violetta? Amy’s stylist? Got quite a few nice pics of her and Amy out and about.

i think he’s out of jail, I dunno if you have seen this video… It’s really shocking to see how he’s looking nowadays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u91Y4WGcVDY

I think that video was filmed inbetween the two prison sentances.

Thanks for pointing it out, I found it the other day after reading the book… had no idea

hmmm i wonder if she will accept my friend request ?..

First of all I cannot comment on Violetta fb therefore she had to add someone who she knew. I am certain 100 percent that she knew who Blake was and perhaps received a message from Blake to accept his friend request. So far she hasn’t accepted my friend request

Post added at 05:53 PM · previous post was at 05:48 PM

Well Blake posted a picture of him when he was young? And plus Violetta accepted his friend request. I have send her mine to see if she accept people easily if she doesn’t. I will wait and see what happens for the next few days to see if she accept. Therefore if she accept Blake’s fb most likely that he is the real one

oh gosh, blake looks so much like my ex boy did in the end of our relationship. ugh.

yea she more than likely wont accept me, she’ll just think im some crazy fan haha