Hello everyone, I am Mary Jane and for school I have to do research about being a fan and the influence the media has on it. I am a fan myself, from Alanis Morissette but I wanted to do research to fans from different artists and since I got her album Back to Black I got interested in Amy and I was wondering if you would answer some questions for me.
-
Why are you a fan of Amy? (when did you become a fan and what was the reason you got interested in more of her besides her music?)
-
What kind of influence did Amy have on you?
-
What did you think about Amy when there was bad publicity about her? and what kind of influence did that have on you? (this is not something personal agains Amy, I ask these questions about bad publicity to fans of other artists too)
-
Did you believe the media? (when it was bad or good publicity?)
-
How do you behave towards the media? (when it is good or when it is bad publicity.)
-
Did the bad publicity have influence on your vision of Amy?
Thank you for answering! And again, these questions about bad publicity are not something against Amy, I have to do research about fans and their vision towards their idol and the media.