Questions

Hey, i’d appreciate it if you could answer some of these questions for me!

 

  1. When was the demo for “He Can Only Hold Her” Recorded?

  2. Is it true they destroyed all of Amy’s unreleased songs?

  3. What was Amy’s Favorite Holiday?

  4. Was Amy Drunk at “T in the park”?

  5. Was Amy Happy With Her Music?

  6. Is it true that there is a vocal recording to “Old School” Lingering somewhere?

another one,

Who Owns “Lioness Records” now?

it seems as if they auctioned the address listed on discogs for £230,000. heres the auctioneers listing for the property   ^^^

1 Like

At the moment, I can only answer this question…

I don’t know if it will be active, I only know that Mitch owns more than 25%, but not more than 50% of the actions, and Janis the same…

1 Like

1-I have no idea

2-No, this is impossible.

Amy had dozens of friends and I’m sure she was sharing unreleased songs with them.

And Amy was friends with many singers, such as Neon Hitch. Neon recorded multiple songs with amy and still has them. She just doesn’t want to share it because it’s ‘‘Special’’
3-Idk

4-Probably

5-Not really. She even said she didn’t have a copy of her first album at home.

6-It is impossible to destroy something once published on the Internet. There’s a good chance that entire song is rotting on someone’s old laptop.

1 Like

DIDNT NEON HAVE SEX WITH AMY?!?!? THIS ARTICLE IVE READ IS CRAZZYYY

idk if it was Neon but I know her Catriona did tho and it was like a secret in their friend group. She said it the Reclaiming Amy doc. 

1 Like

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/neon-hitch_b_1827828 the article i read

1 Like

ouuu, imma check it out!

1 Like