http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dewtCShee04
funny how things change.. this would be excusable nowadays
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dewtCShee04
funny how things change.. this would be excusable nowadays
I remember watching this on the telly and her eyes scared the hell out of me. At one point I though she was going to pass out.
Like remember at Glastonbury last year, her eyes went all blank all of a sudden? Scary.
Compared to V Festival 8/16/08, her appearance was “healthy”.
yeah that’s what i mean..
i remember when this happened everybody made such a big deal about it, and if i remember well, she had just finished her European tour she did in October, i think, and was asked to go to this awards like a day after she had got home.. So it was excusable..
It just surprises me so much how our standars have changed when it comes to her performances..
nah, i still can’t watch this one.
This was the very first time a performance by her broke my heart.
same here.
I wish this were all just a bad movie and I could press REWIND.
i rememebr this too ![]()
sorry to bring bad memories back to you guys! i was just pointing out how the standard for ‘bad’ has changed for amy’s voice.. it turned out to be really fucking depressing.. sorry!
Don’t feel bad, brando…at least you hadn’t posted anything tasteless or offensive! I posted links of Winehouse’s recent pics and the response wasn’t too positive, either. If folks care to look, they’ll look. No biggee, chieftess!
We are not members of the Assylum… we can handle the good and bad.. may not be painless but as I’ve stated before loving Amy is like loving a bad boyfriend… and we’re in it with eyes wide open. I am staying aboard this rocky ship no matter where it leads!!! NO JUMPING OFF FOR ME!!!
I know exactly what you’re talking about Brando. I remember when I first saw that and just felt so shocked and sad. But then, I watched it now and I thought it was good; that’s how much the standards have changed.
You’re absolutely right.
A lot of things are really depressing now. I was watching some older interviews yesterday, and it didn’t leave me with a happy feeling. I love those interviews but seeing how much she has changed is painful.
yeah i guess that’s what i meant, it’s just sometimes i don’t know if i should keep my head up and stop remembering those things and forget how fast things have changed and stay positive. But i guess realising this kind of things is being more realistic.. it’s just that…reality sucks!
It does indeed suck.
Oh well, not much we can do about it.
We can’t do anything about it and that’s frustrating, sometimes..
i think she’ll be ok. she has a good head on her shoulders. once blake gets out she’ll be happier.
I’m thinking that too. But, will her singing ever be the same?
only time will tell. if she takes it easy then maybe.