Request For Help Finding Specific AJW Video

.

I need a likkle help finishing Volume Two of the jadeink series: “Eight Fave AJW Videos.”

For folks who have not seen Volume One:

http://www.zujava.com/8-faves-amy-jade-winehouse-videos-vol-one

Anybody who can help track down a vid for me will get credit for the effort - and backlinks to their pages - on the series page.

The “missing” vid is in my HUGE files and I cannot find it, but YOU may know exactly where it is in YOUR own files.

My current recall, which may be imperfect:

AJW is walking down the middle of an empty Camden/London residential-neighborhood street, in a winter coat and hat/scarf.

Pap is chatting her up about BFC and marriage and visits to see BFC, etc.

They have a nice/friendly chat, she is responsive, she says “bye” and exits the scene through a wrought-iron gate.

She seems to be walking into a vacant lot, but it may be a back entrance to a house or other complex.

I think the vid is about 2-minutes +/-.

I thought is was a PapKing vid, but cannot find it in his files either.

(I like it because it seems to capture her determination to keep moving forward in the midst of her desperate sadness. She looks good. She seems slightly pitiful, but sturdy. “Brave face” and all that.)

Does any of that ring a bell?

Please let me know if you can find it - post it here - and you/your page will get credit/links for the find.

Thanks Much!

.

Could you be more specific? When was that video??

Charlotte McCann - on facebook - found it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv2Tt-5l3YA&feature=related

Funny how the brain works.

The screwball headline/title, “más amable con la prensa,” (“Kinder To The Press”) made all of my searches useless.

I was looking, in English, for the headline “Amy Walking With Press.” (I remembered the word “press,” but in the wrong lingo.)

Thanks for all the help!

.