Secret demons

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/111608/Amy-Winehouses-secret-demons-are-revealed-by-ex-lover-Alex-Haines.html

really sad …

What a scumbag. Another loser goes to the media to make some $$. F-ing prick.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/article110755.ece?slideshowPopup=true&articleId=110755&initialArticleId=110755

great pics =)

Sad indeed, but not really a surprise. I’m so glad that she seems to be doing better now. It hurts to think of what she went through. Never want to see that again. Whatever the problems Amy, you can overcome them, with help.

I could criticize Alex Haines for talking about Amy’s private life to a tabloid, but I’m not going to. I’m just glad Amy seems to be doing better. He does seem to have sympathy for her, which I give him credit for. I do like the line, “To me she wasn’t a star, but a sweet girl with a few problems. She needed rehab—and it’s great to see her getting better.”

The article does make me even angrier with Blake for having introduced Amy to hard drugs though. I know Amy is responsible too, but what a terrible thing he did.

Sorry, Dave, but I have to disagree with you - I just can’t give him credit for anything - even if it is supposedly having sympathy for Amy. He saw the pound signs in front of his eyes, and sold Amy out. Real friends don’t tell tales, and they certainly don’t go to slimy rags like the NOTW.

Just great. I didn’t even read the whole thing. That’s just what we need - Amy’s darkest demons of infidelity, drug dependencies and eating disorders further dissected and projected by those she once trusted.

That just rings Christmas spirit, doesn’t it?

I’m aware of the probable mercenary reason that he did it Lainey, and I don’t claim that he’s a great friend, but he saw that Amy was more than a junkie, that she was a sweet girl, which is something many people don’t see. That’s all I’m saying.

If I was her friend, and could see that she was taking the bull by the horns in getting her life back on track, I would not stoop so low as to bring all this up; I would wait for her to tell her story. It is one thing for concerned friends to air their views if she was still engaging in such actions; but this is just cashing in for a quick buck. Shame.

PS-The pics accompanying the article prove that, well, the proof is in the pudding, she is looking healthy,so what is the problem?

When Amy dumps her ‘loved ones’, they run to the NOTW, Daily Mail or Sun. For 2009, she’s going to have to get an enema, to get these assholes out of her (life). Winehouse looks oh-so tired but looks healthier. No girl crush, here!

this was a low blow. No way he did this for anything other than the money. Friends don’t help one another by telling the world about their demons.

Friends don’t blab about a friend’s pain. Then again, Winehouse’s family feels as though the press is a family counselor.

To betray someone for monetary gain is sheer evil. To do so while professing love for that person is beyond reprehensible.

I spoke with him once and now am so glad I mistook him for her first boyfriend of the same name Alex Claire!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Must have made the little twerp feel really insignificant. I felt bad about it at the time.. now as Lilly Allen says.. it makes me smile.

He says: “It was like having my own little porn star. Amy was so dirty—she wanted sex all the time. We did it four or five times a day and she’d even wake me up for it. She was addicted to sex like she was to drugs.

Right – she obviously raped him, poor boy.

“I was my job to look after her. But it was impossible,” he says. “I thought she wouldn’t survive the year with all the drugs and self-harming. Cutting herself was her favourite pastime.

As he took notes, preparing for her downfall…

And even Amy, 25, was afraid her number was almost up. “She reckoned she would join the 27 club of rock stars who died at that age,” reveals Alex. “She told me, ‘I have a feeling I am gonna die young’.”

As Alex gasped, panting with disbelief that he woud actually be a PERSON TO COMMENT on said downfall…

Alex, 23, was sucked into Amy’s world of despair when she turned to him for comfort as her relationship with Fielder Civil disintegrated. It was then Alex saw the true depths of her drugs problem.

“Hmm… Blake’s a pr***’ she couldn’t be more vulnerable… maybe i can be a hero?? OMG!!!”

He recalls: “When Amy woke up the first thing she’d ask was, ‘Where’s my pipe?’. She often made crack pipes by putting foil on top of plastic bottles and then burning the drug.

“While she got it going I made toast with butter and a cup of tea for her. It was her normal breakfast.

“I’ll give her whatever she wants…”

“When Amy ran out of the drug it she would cut the bottle in half and sit there on the floor completely wired, scraping the inside to get the residue with a screwdriver.

“She had to have a heroin and crack pipe near her or she freaked out. She’d keep taking drugs until she passed out. I reckon she spent £3,500 a week on them.”

Amy’s home in Camden, London, was a hub for drug-fuelled parties—with the singer always eager to impress her fellow addicts.

“This is crazy – a person could be FAMOUS!!!”

Alex recalls: “At one party Amy wanted to prove she was used to cocaine. So she did a line that was 20 CENTIMETRES LONG to show she was a big user.

“For such a small girl she had amazing drugs tolerance. It was scary what she could do.”

“Yeah, baby…”

The singer’s life was further ravaged by a chronic eating disorder.

Alex explains: “Amy suffered from bulimia, which is why she looked so thin. She would have a massive McDonalds and then throw it all up in the bathroom. I found my toothbrush covered in sick, and asked her about it.

“She went really sheepish but told me she suffered from it for a long time. Several times I went into her bathroom and saw sick all over the sink.

“Eeewwww, c’mon, this is getting uncomfortable for me…”

Budding guitarist Alex—who joined Amy’s team as a junior assistant manager in 2007—was seduced by the Brit Awards winner in a bedroom at music producer Mark Ronson’s studio in Henley, Oxon, last March.

Phew … back to comfortable ground… no more icky sick stuff…

… was seduced by the Brit Awards winner …

‘seduced’… poor boy…

“We became wrapped up in one another. When I stayed at hers I would be asleep downstairs and there would be this little girl on the bed crawling towards me waking me up for sex.”

“little girl”?? closet pedophile???

But Amy could never get Blake off her mind. “She would go on about him and her being together forever straight after we made love. I sat there in disbelief. We had few bust-ups over it.”

Aww, poor you – having “bustups” cuz you’re screwing somebody else’s wife… How sad.

“She told me, ‘Blake said we can’t speak to each other any more. You know I love you to pieces but we can’t see each other’. Later she apologised for hurting me and told me she loved me. I didn’t hear from her again.”

That is how we always dump losers – “Sorry I hurt you. but i really DO, iI mean, REALLY DO, love you (and of course it’s not your **nis..;” – rofl

Now Alex—who left his job— hopes Amy will finally overcome her demons.

He says: “To me she wasn’t a star, but a sweet girl with a few problems. She needed rehab—and it’s great to see her getting better.”

"Now Alex – who should by all rights have 'left his job by virtue of f***ing his boss and telling the world about all of her shortcomings – is pleading for understanding by trying to present a sympathetic face on things, saying she’s really a “sweet girl” …

F*** you, Alex.

sorry for the screed, folks – i’m a longtime amy fan who has been lurkng here as well as on the psycho-official-site for some time. i love amy and this article was about the last straw.

let the girl do well!

she sings my heart amd soul for me so i can’t abide any undeserved disrespect.

I really thought better of Alex than this. I hope this earns him a gigantic bitch slap.

It makes me twice as sick when I recall how Amy’s family thought him to be a charming and lovely boy. Guess the old adage is true.. never judge a book by it’s cover.

WHAT A FUCKING SCUMBAG
i seriously cant believe… god… i cant understand some people can be so fucking selfish.. The lack of morals, decency and integrity this piece of shit has is unbelievable.
I usually think people are not born evil, that evilness doesn’t really exist.. just that we make mistakes or overreact or do mean things sometimes to have a bit of fun.. but i dont believe anyone really has evilness in their hearts… then i read shit like this and i cant fucking believe it.. i must be so wrong. Evil people do exist, its people that sell their souls and, more importantly, their loved ones. When your so called friends have a prize to you then thats it… you’re worth less than nothing.
I seriouslly hope karma gets a hand of this fucking idiot till the day he dies.. of a painful death.
and really… dont even believe half of what he has to say. Amy is/has been very bad but i have my suspicions saying SHIT like this sells way more than what probably really happened.
god i could kill this bastard right now…

This says more about Haines than about Amy really.

I cannot stand this bit: To me she wasn’t a star, but a sweet girl with a few problems. She needed rehab—and it’s great to see her getting better.”
What a hypocrite. If that was true he would never have said a word about her.

Alex Haines’ job was to look after Amy, so he slept with her and then sold his story to the tabloids. What a low-life, she’s well rid of him.