Short interview of Amy yesterday

She sounds good. Hopes up:)

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com

It might be the journalists from the french channel we were talking about !
It’s conforting to hear her talk like that, and to hear the real reason about the cancellation of Rock en Seine. If it was only because of an argument it’s disappointing for us and not professionnal but at least she wasn’t dying or unable to sing.

Thank you, Cat. She sounds pretty good, indeed. :slight_smile:

that was lovely to hear amy :slight_smile:

yes it was. :slight_smile:

and whoever said this 2 EP thing weeks ago is THE SOURCE lol

aaaw adorable girl …
I really hope that the interview is recent

B-)

What’s EP ? :blush:

Ah thank you. She sounds good, good to hear really :slight_smile:

"EP stands for “extended play” as they are longer than singles but shorter than full length albums, usually containing 4 tracks. Artists usually release EP’s before their whole abum comes out. It is to give the fans a taste of what is coming. It could include anywhere from 2- 10 songs often depending on the length of the full album. The EP can come out anywhere from 2 months to a year before the full length album. "

:stuck_out_tongue:

Finally! It’s so great to here from Amy!

And it sounds like Amy is actually sober. Doesn’t sound like she’s on anything or drunk. Good for her for coming out a bit.

Extended Play. Ironically, the tracklisting is shorter than a regular album. Usually about 5-8 tracks on an EP, a sampler.

“‘don’t worry about me, worry about yourselves.” – lovely of Amy :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

That’s a very good news LOL Thank you !! This thread definitely puts my hopes up !

This has made me SO happy.

So you know what?? I’d love to see people apologizing to that Mama Haze person. We were unfair from minute one (altough I did say I didn’t have a reason to not believe her/him).

She sounds quite calm and rational, good for her. I’m glad she doesn’t take so much notice of the paparazzi anymore. 2 EPs and an album, you bet I’ll buy it!

I liked this bit - ‘I had an argument with my tour manager…He was being an idiot’
And ‘Don’t worry about me, worry about yourselves’.

So tipically her, right? LOVED that. I felt such relief…

2 E.Ps and an album. Not even in my best dreams could I imagine such bliss :stuck_out_tongue:

Tara honey, I’m sending you a p.m with some silly personal question I’ve been wondering. Hope you don’t mind.

Man, this is thrilling!! She sounds great. Look forward to her new work.

Sorry Pablo but I ain’t apologising to MamaHaze it wasn’t what they said but the way they went about it.

But it does sound like good news from Amy, she just needs to get the stuff recorded and hopefully available next year!

dont worry about me, worry about yourselves, strong woman,indeed

I understand Jayne. But in all honesty and with all my respect I consider people behaved worse than that person did with all the brutal crap. I didn’t see any harm from the begining tho!

You’re welcome Pablo!

do you want to say something to french people?
yeah, j t’aime

if fucking love her so much… good day today.. it’s not much but it’s enough to keep my hopes up.
i wasnt really expecting her to answer the question about her parents and blake, it’s the first time i hear something coming out of her mouth about that.. but i liked it anyway