Some Unholy War

Anybody got any idea on the Some Unholy War lyrics?
I’ve sussed that B is for Blake, saying she would have died for him.
I’m guessing overall it has something to do with his drug addiction (“you love blow” - Back To Black, wonder if “we wait for the blow” has a double meaning??)
But what about “put it in writing”, “justice done, reciting… like you reading my will?”
Or do you think these things are just supposed to be personal to her and that she has no intention of her fans understanding it? fair enough if thats the case

any help would be much appreciated

I don’t think there is a specific meaning to those lines my stomach standing still like you reading my will is just a a description of how she is feeling. Put it in writing but who you writing for too me means why are you putting yourself out there who is benefiting from you laying yourself on the line. I take some unholy war to mean whatever her man is going through she will be right there fighting with him whether it be a war with someone else or a war within himself. I could go on but I am at work and I gotta go now lol Hope I helped :slight_smile: This is my fav song

This is without a doubt my favourite tune by her!!! just amazing amazing song.