Like Tesla says: it had to be said.
And another one, a YT comment; wasn’t looking for it, but when I’d played _ You Know I’m No Good _, it caught my eye, and I liked it.
I think she’s become much more about tabloid speculation to most people than the music. People tend to forget how good the BTB songs were, as I suppose it was a while ago now - I know people haven’t totally forgotten but because we’ve had nothing new for years and because all people hear is “news” on her…well, people need to be reminded ![]()
Amy could have a say in this direction but she chooses not to. I don’t think the public has buried her as far as her artistic accomplishments of the past, but she has deliberately created a bad ass persona whose acting out and bad behavior is all the public gets now. And, that seems ok with her.
The music arists mentioned above were paid nowhere near what Amy has made, so they worked…and worked…and worked. And, however messed up they were in their personal lives the show went on.
I hope Amy’s able to recreate herself with a decent work ethic that shows respect for the fans who made her what she is in the music industry. There’s no denying her huge talent, if she would just get out of her own way…
Its all so so true.. ![]()
her talent has been buried by all the ugly photos and crazy behaviour, but she still has tons of backing… not just us “regular” fans, but A LOT of celebrity fans. The girl has issues, who doesn’t? The difference is, she’s got crazy fucking talent. If she can pull it together with this next album all will be forgotten, it’s just the fact that it’s taking SO long for this next album. The mob is fickle
It’s us true fans who are not
I just hope the pressure of topping her last success isn’t the thing causing her problems/anxiety now. I KNOW my girl has the skills to do it.
>
I just typed a big ol heart felt long response and lost it
neveeeerrrr mind
happened to me too, a few times…I learned to do it in other software and then cut and paste! lol!