Sunday Herald Article/ Interview 'Untamed Melody'

This interview with Amy is actually 1 year old , but I thought it was quite interesting, and I didn’t see it posted previously. It’s from the Sunday Herald (Glasgow) and was published January 6th, 2007

http://www.sundayherald.com/search/display.var.1107510.0.untamed\_melody.php

Thanks Lainey. Wish we had that on video.
There’s a lot of good stuff there but what makes me laugh? “part beehive, part termite mound”

Finally some article that is worth to read it!
I love it!!
Thanks for posting Lainey!!

Thank you for posting!! I love this article, it’s one of my favorites. Very well written.

Edit. One of my favorite lines: “Her eyeliner is smudged in circles, as if a coal miner had gently wiped away tears.”

Thanks Lainey, I really enjoyed that. Had me laughing out loud at times. You get a good sense of her personality.

My favorite parts:

I want Amy to make me a sandwich! I’ll give her all the love in the world in return. And I promise she’ll never have to come visit me in a prison.

Great interview.
She has such an amaizing personallity.I give anything to be her girlfriend :tongue03: .

Thank you so much for posting! That was an amazing read! :slight_smile:
So she wants to make 5 albums within the next 6 years. haha ..she´s cute! I really can´t wait to hear new stuff from her!

This interview is really well written. The author really let´s you picture the whole situation during the interview! I love Amy for being so direct and outspoken!

And in fact,she’s not alone. I wonder Why I cant see more people so frank like her , she is in fact an untamed soul because of all that sensitivity, she is like a rebellious woman who is telling us: fuck you if You dont like me (while thinking: who are you, hypocrite, to judge me?)

This is great interview, thanks.

Lovely article, you can easily imagine how she said and did all these thing the writer mentions.
Thank you very much for posting Lainey.

Thanks for posting Lainey, it’s a good article.

I always love the things she says, she has such insight. She lives this moment&& does what her insticts tell her she should…

Yeah i can picture her talking&& doing all those things too Sarah.:lol:

I loved it, thanks. Amy is funny and stroppy but also thoughtful, with emotional depth. Kind of like her music really, an honest expression of where she’s at. It’s been a while since she did such a long interview, with all the mayhem of the last few months. I look forward to reading a new interview whenever she’s ready. And there’s a lot to talk about!