The new blog in memory of Amy Winehouse

Hello everyone,

I juste create my new blog “In Memory of Amy Winehouse”, I don’t know yet if I will still keep the other one.

It’s juste the begining.

Here it is the link:http://inmemoryofamywinehouse.tumblr.com/

Thanks for watching.

Amy Jenna Harper

I’m following u… :smiley:

Hahaha thanks.I following you too :smiley:

Woow..thanks for sharing.I’ll follow you :smiley:

VERY Nice!

It has been added to the AJW Page Directory on facebook.

If anybody has pages/blogs/sites that should be added, just post a link in the first directory thread.

http://www.facebook.com/amywinehousedirectory

.

Nice!
Im following you!

Thank you ^^

Sorry for the double poste.

I think it will be great that those who want to leave a message for Amy of course and put it on my blog (tumblr).So I will not be the only one to leave messages :stuck_out_tongue:

And can passe the link to Mitch viaTwittter.

thank you

I’am glad that you like it.Thanks everyone!!

Sorry again for the double poste.

I like your site!
How can i leave a message?

Leave it here,and I will put in my blog!

Cause I think it is a little bit complecate..^^

Like the pictrues!

Thank you

Im following you!! :heart:

Thank you Carla Spain ^^