my best friend insists that Amy looks like a horse, and i always tell her that she’s wrong, that Amy’s really sexy. so she posted this bulletin and left me this comment.

its soooo messed uppp, but kinda funny.
my best friend insists that Amy looks like a horse, and i always tell her that she’s wrong, that Amy’s really sexy. so she posted this bulletin and left me this comment.

its soooo messed uppp, but kinda funny.
well my theory is most people resemble an animal one way or another, attractive or not. im a goat, my sisters either a possum or an owl, my best friend is either a turtle or a frog etc etc etc. i guess amy would be a horse.
and by the way, amy looked SO SEXY and luminous in that outfit…ive seen pictures of it before. she looks so womanly, curvy, sexy…i wish she would go back to looking like that
i totally agree.
i love the way that she is even if she does have personal problems, but doesnt everyone.
LOL I’ve been told I look like a snake and a cat. Your friend sounds rather funny… although I might slap her if I ever meet her. ![]()
nah nah, no need for that. she’s hilairious and this was all out of good fun. i’m trying to think of ways to get her back, so maybe you could help me out with that ![]()
hahaha this thread is so funny, it is true though my friend said i looked like a dinosaur…so i burnt his house down lmao oj oj oj but he did say i looked like a dinosaur! buh i dont think i do
No, and I love how she looks in that pic
A friend of mine said her face looks like a velociraptor LOL.
I think Amy is so beautiful. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen someone as gorgeous as she looks. Well, my face looks like a camel ( and NOT as in camel TOE, gross). I don’t know how that works but I was told it once. I don’t really mind. I think I’m one sexy camel, HA.
I found this on a website & found it sooo funny I saved it, this is a better resemblance than the horse I reckon! :whoo:

LMAO Lestrange.
*thinking about the horse tranquilizers she supposedly took* (yes I know her dad said that she didn’t)
I found that picture too Lestrange . . . I thought it was great!!!
are u fan or foe?
Lmao. I think Amy’s one beautiful horse! Haha. My brother always said that I look like a rat…hehe. I love that old picture, too.