what’s going on here?? I found this and wonder if it’s true…
Caught with dope in Rotterdam?
That’s a new one on me.
hellooooo, it’s legal here..
Huh??? Okayyyyy…I mean if you’re gonna report shit atleast get the names and places correct. SWXSW is in Texas. All this means is that this probably aint true.
Arrested in Rotterdam, SXSW in California - oh yeah, they definetly got their facts straight. I’m totally believing this…NOT!
what i thought, but wondered if anybody had read somthing about this elsewhere
I don’t get what they are being cry babies about. It was last year, and it’s legal. What do you mean “was caught in possession of marijuana”?! Was she even in Rotterdam last year? This MUST be bullshit. Or the US is out of it’s bloody mind.
Did you notice it took 3 people to write that btw hahaha!
I’m sure they meant the Norway incident.
3 people and then they can’t even get that right? Hmm alright then… I feel sorry for them.
That’s what I wrote them, I told them it took 3 people to f*k up an article 3 lines long wtih wrong information.![]()
It’s a sad sad situation. Do you think they know Rotterdam is not a country?
Oh, come on. They must know what a continent is.
!
Chris!