Video LoveFest

you may know this already, but if you don’t you’ll have a blast watching Amy’s music videos, behind the scenes, live footage etc @ her official site.

http://www.amywinehouse.co.uk/player.html

*sighs*That black and white SXSW performance of BTB is heaven (Home>Behind The Scenes). LIALG as well.

And ooh, a short interview that I haven’t seen before.

Thanks Kev. :slight_smile:

you’re welcome sarah. it’s great to have it all in one place. and i too hadn’t seen that short interview. she is so brilliant in the AOL appearances, esp Me and Mr Jones

Which interview is it? I couldn’t find it…?

MY GOD! she was so hot in the In my bed and Stronger than me videos!!!

The SXSW performances are pure perfection. Those people were so lucky. Amy really seemed to enjoy it too.

Yo Yo Yo, the interview is at 3:11 in the SXSW video. It’s very short.

Agree with Emi on the In My Bed video. That’s one hell of a sexy woman. Also the guitar-playing Amy on the Take The Box video. What a knockout.

I can’t see the ‘behind the scenes’ videos..I get the message: ‘there are no items in your playlist’.
am I the only one?

I get the same now.

There were items in that playlist when I looked at it the first time (when this thread had just been started).

wonder why they took it down, those dummies