Vows that !!

Ok this is from the Star so it is Probably untrue , i really hope that it isn’t true !!!

Source …

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/25403/Vows-that-/

Maybe…She might had wanted to throw the media off…Maybe not

haha cute, even if untrue, the Star is trying to keep the torch alive.

oww.how cute..cant wait to listen to that song !!

if this is true, its really sweet, and cant wait to hear the song either =]

I hope it’s not true, cos that is one sucky song title. I hope the daily star came up with that one :lol:

well, i really like the title, I wrote a poem today, i hadnt read this post till now, my poem is called “A Thought for you” lol

If this is true, that song has to have been composed by passionate heartbeats to make him feel her deep and true love. A song that reminds him she is dying for being with him. (I’m quite romantic tonight):blush:

Yeah but that’s a nice title! For You sounds like she accidentally dropped a sandwich, picked it up, dusted it off, looked at it funny and then said “here.. for you!! :ok:”.

Or maybe that’s just in my world. Hmm..

If it turns out she did make up that title and it’s a beautiful song, I take everything I said back. Sorry darlin’!

:goodone:

omg rs that was so funny rotfl

ahahaha. ah well at least we’ll hear a new track..

Stop Marisa, you’re killing me!:lol:

I totally missed what this topic was about…:lol:

:lol:
You gave these words a whole new dimension Marisa.
(Don’t forget a big smile while handing it over, that’s absolutely necessary too)

I’m not taking any of the news too seriously right now by the way.

Hehehe :slight_smile: Nah me neither. We’re all so happy when there’s good news, but fact is.. it’s still published by the sun, star, mirror or mail so it’s still just a load of crap to me.

They are making it all up, they just need to have something on AMy on the papers, whether she done something or not.

So far Friday has passed and no news of them renewing the vows so this looks like a made up story.