Why she laughs ?

Does someone can explain to me why she laughs around 2:24 to 2:46. I don’t understand what she says.:playful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYj6qdji5hM

maybe its cos she sings i aint ever gonna drink again…and she knows thats just a lie..i could be wrong tho…and she says ‘‘it’s funny but!!’’ i think…

I think she is laughing at the Free Blake sign. She does seem to say something like Look at that and Zalon is looks at it too.
There is a shot of the Free Blake sign, edited in.

makes total sense now, thanks for that xxxxx

Perhaps a bit of both? She seems to say, after the sentence : I’ll never drink again, that she swear it (with sarcasm) because she has a drink right next to her.

one of my fav. amy moments.

good catch @Mint

“I just want my Blake’s inside” haha, what a funny clip.

There’s an amateur footage of that same moment where you can see that in one side of the sign is written “Free Blake” and on the other one you can read “Punch me, Amy”, making reference to what had happened at the Glastonbury a few weeks before. I think that’s what she was laughing at…and what makes more sense, actually. If I get to find this video I’ll post it here for you guys.

nice!didt see that before :smiley:

Lol :joy:

It could be the sign but in other performances she did of rehab she starts laughing when she says “I don’t ever wanna drink again” probably cuz she knew that’s a lie

“I just need my best friend” is sad. xx