Without knowing Blake or her father.

How about lip-synching at her shows??? On the other hand, it’s not even considered scandalous these days cause so many “singers” do that now. I cant understand the people who fall for it. I’d rather hear a rough but honest live performance over pre-recorded “live” vocals any time. I remember I went through all the hustle to obtain a Russian visa to go to see Whitney Houston in St. Petersburg, she was giving two concerts in St. Petersburg and Moscow, her first live gigs after 6-8 years stage absence, and vocally she was hoarse and a trainwreck (she blamed the cold and snow, I dont know which kind of it) but still the show was brilliant. Or take for example Mary J. Blige, she’s always (ok, most times) off key (even though lately she has improved a whole lot) but it’s the emotion, the feeling that moves me. I still haven’t seen Amy live (except recordings), but I can’t wait for her October 15 concert in Berlin (which was cancelled and moved forward in April). I think I’m too intoxicated already, so it’s time to go to bed.

Never saw any of her shows. I’m not surprised though; you’re right, everyone seems to be lip-synching these days. If a singer is dancing like crazy in a certain song, alright you know.. lip-synch it, but do sing the other songs live. But sometimes they’re sitting on a friggin chair and they’ll still lip-synch.

I think miming is awful. It’s like Madonna’s last (?) tour where she charged a copious amount for tickets and mimed the whole thing, and then Elton John had to present her with a best live act award or something and got really pissed off, haha. But yeah, back to the topic. I just think it’s easy to point the finger at Blake because he’s the closest person to Amy right now, but to be honest I don’t think we’re in any position to judge because we don’t know Amy or her family personally, and apart from Blake’s post on here we have no idea about her suituation except what we read in the tabloids which is more often than not a load of bollocks.

of course no1 knows they full situation, or the ins and outs of whats been happening, its all perspective reasoning, and there is nothing wrong with having an opinion and a bit of healthy debate

I just think by speculating and guessing her personal suituation we’re being huge hypocrites because that makes us no better than the fucktard paps or journalists that form ridiculous conclusions on little or no evidence.

I don’t really get your train of thought to be honest. We’re nothing like those “journalists”. We don’t try to make money off her, we’re not saying negative things about her, we’re not making up stories nor are we spreading lies. All we’re doing is speculating how she’s doing simply cos we care. We’re even showing her love and supporting her, instead of trying to break her down like the tabloids are doing.

You’d be surprised by how hard it is to try and help someone when they don’t want it (I don’t know to which extent this is the case for Amy, but I’m just saying it).
I understand that you don’t get it though… Maybe you have to have been in that situation to understand it?