30 replies to this topic

#1 jhj1814

jhj1814

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:10 PM

Hello all, I was wondering if there were other dedicated fans of Amy Winehouse who want to help with compiling a "detailed discography" for the fans, by the fans. Since there are some "hidden tracks" on versions of her two albums, plus B-sides and remixes, live & acoustic tracks, not to mention many covers, it would be GREAT if we could start an organized listing.  If possible noting which songs are covers and who originally did them would be great too. I have a list to post here, but it is nowhere complete!  If anyone wants to add to it, re-arrange it, or re-imagine the whole thing, that's fine... Example: BACK TO BLACK: 1. REHAB 2. YOU KNOW I’M NO GOOD 3. ME & MR. JONES (FUCKERY) 4. JUST FRIENDS 5. BACK TO BLACK 6. LOVE IS A LOSING GAME 7. TEARS DRY ON THEIR OWN 8. WAKE UP ALONE 9. SOME UNHOLY WAR 10. HE CAN ONLY HOLD HER 11. ADDICTED FRANK: 1. STRONGER THAN ME 2. YOU SEND ME FLYING 3. KNOW YOU NOW 4. FUCK ME PUMPS 5. I HEARD LOVE IS BLIND 6. MOODY’S MOOD FOR LOVE 7. THERE IS NO GREATER LOVE 8. IN MY BED 9. TAKE THE BOX 10. OCTOBER SONG 11. WHAT IT IS ABOUT MEN 12. HELP YOURSELF 13. AMY AMY AMY B-SIDES AND HIDDEN BONUS TRACKS: 1. ‘ROUND MIDNIGHT 2. MAGIC MAN 3. MOODY’S MOOD FOR LOVE 4. CLOSE TO THE FRONT 5. MONKEY MAN 6. WHAT IT IS 7. WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME TOMORROW? (Cover) 8. BEST FRIEND (ACOUSTIC) 9. LOVE IS A LOSING GAME (ACOUSTIC) LIVE TRACKS: 1. STRONGER THAN ME (Live @ Whitfield) REMIXES: 1. IN MY BED. (BASS GANGSTA MIX) 2. IN MY BED. (CJ MIX) 3. IN MY BED. (BUGZ IN THE ATTIC MIX) 4. IN MY BED. (BUGZ IN THE ATTIC DUB) 5. IN MY BED. (RADIO EDIT)

#2 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:19 PM

That's a cool idea. Unfortunately I don't know enough to help out but I'm sure there are some people out there who could help.

#3 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 10:04 PM

6. MOODY’S MOOD FOR LOVE - James Moody 7. THERE IS NO GREATER LOVE - who knows! Many many many many jazz singers MAGIC MAN- NO such song, It's called Mr Magic- and was originally an instrumental by Grover Washington Jr, however the first vocal version was Roberta Flack, but it's not the same lyrics. ROUND MIDNIGHT- Thats a piano piece by Thelonious Monk, many people have done vocal versions but again not the same lyrics as Amy. Will you still love me tommorow is Shirelles song I believe

#4 anacita

anacita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:52 AM

BROTHER-hidden track from FRANK

#5 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 05:57 PM

Brother? Is it on the Frank album?

#6 anacita

anacita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 07:48 PM

yes,it is at least on one of the 3? different versions of the albums.

#7 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:05 PM

Oh... I don't know which version I have... I thought there was only one!

#8 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:23 PM

brother is on after amy amy amy if you have it. The easy way to tell is if MR MAGIC is on the tracklisting on the back, if you have that, you wont have brother.

#9 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 08:46 PM

I do have Mr Magic on my Frank album.

#10 Guest_Madison_*

Guest_Madison_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2007 - 07:07 PM

So do I.
I have two questions: is the title of the song before it confirmed as 'Brother' because I cannot find that anywhere. I have seen it referred to as the way we were and another title. Would love to know which one is the official title of that hidden track.

Plus: 'What It Is' : Never heard of it. Where, what, etc? Tell me more!

PS: I am uploading the FULL Paradiso concert for you all. Should be done in a few minutes. It's great y'all. Bootleg but good quality. I made it myself.

#11 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 08:50 PM

The hidden tracks are after 'Amy Amy Amy'. The first one is 'Brother' and the second one is 'Mr Magic'. ps - You're other thread has been deleted. No songs and/or concerts are allowed to be shared on this forum. It is in the rules. Thanks.

#12 MafiaGirl

MafiaGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 01:21 PM

To compile a list of her discography would take ages - trust me. That what I was saying on the other forum. We should try. I'll see what I can do.

#13 bustinoutonfunk

bustinoutonfunk

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 03:11 PM

wow I guess my version of Frank sucks!! its hidden tracks are "Moody's Mood For Love" and "Know You Now," both available as regular tracks on the UK version damn canadian version. the number on the spine of mine is 9866182 I think I want the version with the number 9812918 in order to get "Brother" and "Mr. Magic" hidden tracks

#14 bustinoutonfunk

bustinoutonfunk

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 03:14 PM

So do I.
I have two questions: is the title of the song before it confirmed as 'Brother' because I cannot find that anywhere. I have seen it referred to as the way we were and another title. Would love to know which one is the official title of that hidden track.

Plus: 'What It Is' : Never heard of it. Where, what, etc? Tell me more!

PS: I am uploading the FULL Paradiso concert for you all. Should be done in a few minutes. It's great y'all. Bootleg but good quality. I made it myself.

"What It Is" was issued as a B-side of the "Stronger Than Me" single which also featured The Headquarters Mix of "Take The Box"

#15 catswithpokers

catswithpokers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 11:59 PM

damn i feel like i'm missing out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users