#16 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 06:25 PM

wow I guess my version of Frank sucks!!

its hidden tracks are "Moody's Mood For Love" and "Know You Now," both available as regular tracks on the UK version

damn canadian version. the number on the spine of mine is 9866182

I think I want the version with the number 9812918 in order to get "Brother" and "Mr. Magic" hidden tracks

Same here.
And Addicted is not on my version of Back to Black. :thumbdown:

#17 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 09:41 PM

i just ordered a german limited release of BTB with some live bonus tracks: 11. Rehab - Live At Kalkscheune / Berlin 12. Love Is A Losing Game - Live At Kalkscheune / Berlin 13. Tears Dry On Their Own - Live At Kalkscheune / Berlin 14. Take The Box - Live At Kalkscheune / Berlin 15. Valerie - Live At Kalkscheune / Berlin it arrives on wednesday, if there are requests, i can upload the tracks.

#18 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 12:47 PM

remixes - back to black - steve mac vocal back to lack - mushtaq vocal mix back to black - rumble strips Love is a losing game - hardjet playground mix rehab - desert eagle remix rehab - ft jayz you know im no good - ft ghostface bsides - valerie - back to black hey little rich girl - back to black ? cupid - tears dry on their own ? featuring amy- b-boy baby - mutya valerie - mark ronson version

#19 xfusejc

xfusejc

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:29 AM

Thanks for the list! I'm thinking I'll keep a head out for some of the rarer stuff.

#20 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 03:49 AM

"I think I want the version with the number 9812918 in order to get "Brother" and "Mr. Magic" hidden tracks" Does anyone know for sure? That would be UPC 602498129180. Mine has UPC 602498661826, and doesn't have Mr Magic.

#21 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 11:11 AM

"I think I want the version with the number 9812918 in order to get "Brother" and "Mr. Magic" hidden tracks"

Does anyone know for sure? That would be UPC 602498129180. Mine has UPC 602498661826, and doesn't have Mr Magic.

i got 602498129180 and don't have Brother or Mr Magic :(
i got Know You Now and Moody's Mood For Love as Bonuses.

i also don't have Addicted, but the 5 live tracks make up for it.
if someone needs them, pm me. :)

#22 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 04:16 PM

Thanks for the UPC clarification. Almost bought it last night, being the Canadian release, but now I won't. Confusing situation, and can't find any direction on the net.

#23 Josh

Josh

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 08:00 PM

Thanks for the UPC clarification.  Almost bought it last night, being the Canadian release, but now I won't.  Confusing situation, and can't find any direction on the net.

You can buy the Special Edition of Frank. I bought one at HMV when I was last time in London, and it was only 5 quid. I'm sure you can buy it online too.

#24 Bytheway2001

Bytheway2001

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 06:55 PM

Well I have the Frank - Special edition 9812918 and there are no hidden tracks. I don't have Mr Magic, Brother or Know You Now ? Can anyone help ? Cheers John

#25 bebek

bebek

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 07:00 PM

Not sure... all I know is my Frank version has Know You Now and Moody's Mood For Love after the outro at the end of Amy Amy Amy. Bytheway, did you let the outro run through and see if the tracks are there? They don't show as new numbers, it's like 3 tracks on one song.

#26 missElan

missElan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 07:13 PM

Make sure to add "Do Me Good" to the b-sides/bonus tracks section. As for featured, how about the Tyler James song "Best For Me"? Edit// Oops I guess this is not relevant!

#27 Bytheway2001

Bytheway2001

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 07:44 PM

Not sure... all I know is my Frank version has Know You Now and Moody's Mood For Love after the outro at the end of Amy Amy Amy. Bytheway, did you let the outro run through and see if the tracks are there? They don't show as new numbers, it's like 3 tracks on one song.

Thanks for that it has Brother and Mr Magic on mine Oops ! ! !

I am still looking for Know you now if anyone can help me

Cheers again

John

#28 bebek

bebek

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 07:47 PM

Yay for having them! As for Know You Now, not sure. Though I'm sure you could find it on Limewire or iTunes or something like that.

#29 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 09:54 PM

on my frank album i seem to have all of them,
Know you know is an actual track at number 4 (if you include the intro as a track, which the track listing does)
brother and mr magic after the outro

had an older copy which had been over played so bought a new one, sceptical about not having all the tracks, but it was exactly the same, got it from play.com, for £5, link below if anyone wants it

Frank on Play.com

#30 MrsJones*

MrsJones*

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 10:31 PM

brother is on after amy amy amy if you have it.

The easy way to tell is if MR MAGIC is on the tracklisting on the back, if you have that, you wont have brother.

I have neither .. i don't understand whyy !

edit; found them [= hahaha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users