• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 05:52 PM

If Amy becomes really famous do you reckon she'll stay the same? Will she still go out after her gigs and mingle with the fans? Will she still do gigs at smaller venues (like the Guild Hall on sunday)? Will she still be the nice, yet sometimes quite aggressive and rude, Amy we all love?
I can't help but think that now she's getting more recognition in the States and she's getting more recognition here (what with her winning the Brit award) that she will more likely than not get pretty damn famous, make alot of money, and maybe turn out like alot of stars do when they "make it big". She might become like Joss Stone (god forbid)!!!!

#2 bizznit

bizznit

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 07:59 PM

Ooh god i dont want her to turn out like joss stone - she made herself look a right tit at the brits and i dont like her hair now...but i think Amy will stay the same for as long as she can :D:D

#3 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:10 PM

Joss Stone's hair was just weird at the Brits! She looked like a hooker!

#4 CKSI

CKSI

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:56 PM

Hahaha! Don't get my started on Joss Stone and her recently aquired American accent... I don't know about Amy, I think she will stay the same. Plus small venues seem to suit her, I think she will take it all in her stride :)

#5 bizznit

bizznit

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:10 PM

Lol i no how did Joss Stone suddenly develope that accent?? and i really did not like her hair Amy was wicked though =p

#6 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:35 PM

She's blatantly faking it cos she thinks it makes her sound "cool" or something pathetic. Joss Stone and her hair anger me!!!

#7 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:39 PM

She's blatantly faking it cos she thinks it makes her sound "cool" or something pathetic. Joss Stone and her hair anger me!!!

she has been in the U.S for about 3 years though.............. I expect you could pick up such a strong accent like that easily. Especially since hers was so plain before.

#8 Mr Magic

Mr Magic

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:33 PM

Joss Stone is pretty damn hot if u ask me. :boobshake:

#9 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 07:33 PM

she has been in the U.S for about 3 years though.............. I expect you could pick up such a strong accent like that easily. Especially since hers was so plain before.

Yeh I know. I just don't like her and her accent doesn't suit her. She's just fake! She's completely changed from how she was before. Big headed cow.

#10 yougotmebad

yougotmebad

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 03:11 PM

Joss's hair is so fucking ugly. She dropped some weight too, I guess to run with the Hollywood crowd or something.
Posted Image

#11 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 03:20 PM

Yeh I completely agree. She looked so much nicer before. She was quite attractive before but now she's got that big red hair, stupid devon/american accent and lost weight she's no longer pretty imo.

#12 mothling

mothling

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 10:48 PM

I don't think Amy will change, personally. Not being biased but she doesn't seem the kind of person who craves the fame and limelight, she seems like somebody genuinly there because of the music and the fans of.

#13 MafiaGirl

MafiaGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 01:17 PM

Amy won't change - trust me. She hasn't changed now - considering the major success she is having. She is a tough, stubborn, London girl!

#14 bondboffin

bondboffin

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 03:53 PM

Amy strikes me as someone who wont change for no-one or nothing. She knows how to have fun, and seems really down to earth. I don't think money would change her, she's always thrived on making good music and pleasing the fans, hopefully it will stay that way. The only downside I can see to her becoming "uber-famous" is that she might turn back to drink and drugs if the pressure of being "famous" and being "in the public eye" get to her. The poor love - I hope she can cope with international fame.
[align=center]Posted Image[/align]

#15 PerfectLie.

PerfectLie.

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 04:25 PM

I love Joss Stone. :( She makes good music and I could care less about her accent or her hair. Amy's an alcoholic with anorexia rumors - since when is getting big hair and changing your accent worse than that? ;) Anyways, I'd kill to see Amy perform in a live venue & all, but I think the days of meeting the fans after and all are numbered, unfortunately. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users