• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 04:28 PM

She isn't an alcoholic, she just likes alcohol. :) Joss Stone is a twat. End of. Big ego, big hair, big fake american accent. But I do agree with you when you say the days of meeting the fans are numbered. :(

#17 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 06:24 PM

lol - ' Joss Stone Is A Twat. End Of ' i can imagine this being the headline for an exclusive in a magazine like heat or something

#18 PerfectLie.

PerfectLie.

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 06:29 PM

She isn't an alcoholic, she just likes alcohol. :)
Joss Stone is a twat. End of. Big ego, big hair, big fake american accent.
But I do agree with you when you say the days of meeting the fans are numbered. :(

lmao.
Joss Stone comes across as sympathetic in interviews, to me anyways.
Her album is flopping hard so I guess it's just me.

Anyways that's not the point.
I hope I'll get to meet Amy one day.. I wish I could have met her before all this big fame.

#19 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:10 PM

I really want to meet her too. I know how you feel. >_< I thought Joss Stone's album was doing really well? I'll be honest, I've only heard one of her new songs so I don't know if her albums good but I've read afew reviews and they said it was a good album.

#20 PerfectLie.

PerfectLie.

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:33 PM

The reviews go from mediocre to good, nothing awful has been said about it. But it debuted at #12 on the UK charts [following 2 #1 albums, it's not good]. It sold 27 000 copies only, whereas the previous one sold 127 000. Hopefully she'll find more success in the US. I think Amy should visit this board and decide to meet all of us. Because we rock like that.

#21 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:38 PM

lol She should visit us!! But it's very unlikely. I've always wondered if Amy ever checks her MySpace because so many celebs run their own MySpace. Lily Allen, although I'm not a big fan of her attitude these days, keeps in tough with her fans over MySpace and even posts blogs telling them how she's feeling and asking for advice which I think is really lovely of her. Shawnee Smith (from the Saw movies) updates hers, although she hasn't been online since last year, but she always replied to her fans. Same goes for Sheri Moon Zombie and Rob Zombie. I just think it's really lovely of famous people to keep in touch with their fans over MySpace and I wish Amy did aswell. Alas, she does not.

#22 PerfectLie.

PerfectLie.

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:56 PM

Yeah, I like when artists do that! A lot of them do it. Bonnie McKee, Katharine McPhee & most unknown bands. But I don't think Amy does, since there are never any bulletins or blogs or anything. It's only like a biography and a schedule.

#23 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:03 PM

There are occassionally bulletins and blogs posted but they're only informing people when she's going to be on tv and stuff.

#24 Faysal

Faysal

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:09 AM

Joss Stone Sux

#25 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 08:42 AM

I don't think Amy will change, personally. Not being biased but she doesn't seem the kind of person who craves the fame and limelight, she seems like somebody genuinly there because of the music and the fans of.

Agree. I don't know her very well though. Let's hope she won't change too much.

#26 MissGuitar85

MissGuitar85

I observe, I don't chase

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 01:47 AM

I dont know how she is only about stuff i've read about her and havnt been to a show . Maybe she wont want to change but it will be harder for to be how she was cause she wont know what kind of freaks are out there trying to get at her you know.

#27 rainbow

rainbow

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:00 AM

I reckon she'd just get drunker...
Posted Image

#28 MissGuitar85

MissGuitar85

I observe, I don't chase

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 11:03 PM

well she has to play off what shes know for :besick:

#29 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:02 PM

yer i hope she stays the same aswell, we all like her as she is.

#30 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 03:17 PM

she hasnt changed yet and i cant see her changing really!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users