Photo
- - - - -

IS AMY ATTRACTIVE?

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

Poll: IS AMY ATTRACTIVE? (5 member(s) have cast votes)

IS AMY ATTRACTIVE?

1. YES (105 votes [95.45%])

Percentage of vote: 95.45%

2. NO (5 votes [4.55%])

Percentage of vote: 4.55%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 baddarc

baddarc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:40 AM

As someone siad earlier she isn't conventionally pretty, but along with her unique looks as well as her personality and attitude, most men would be drawn to her - infact you'll be surprised how many men would proably secretly fancy her.

lol its not a secret i fancy the shit out of her!!!!

#17 pinkness

pinkness

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:07 PM

Beauty is a notion we all see differently I think Amy is very very beautiful, she has great eyes great lips and a huuuuuuuuge sex appeal I wouldn't mind meeting her in a dark corner lol (but I have too much respect for Amy to jump at her and..the rest )

#18 PerfectLie.

PerfectLie.

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:14 AM

I think she is. My stepsister thinks she looks horrible though.

#19 Faysal

Faysal

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:03 AM

I Voted Yes :) I Dnt She Is Beautiful Bt When U Look At Her Face U Cant Stop Looking At Her

#20 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 02:33 PM

She's very attractive. There isn't just one kind of beauty and everyone sees it in a different way...

#21 deesoulbabe

deesoulbabe

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:09 PM

I think Amy is very attractive with her dark sutry looks She has a great figure but recently slightly on the too skinny side

#22 Kajay

Kajay

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:12 PM

She isn't conventionally pretty, if you know what I mean. But the way she sings and the songs she writes and the clothes she wears make her beautiful.

I agree with you Wino. I also think you can be pretty but boring if you haven't got a personality to go with the "pretty" look! Amy has got confidence, she is attractive, she smoulders when she sings, she has got a wicked sense of humour, and I love the way she doesn't give a fuck what anybody thinks about her! She is also seems very open and honest when chatting to people. I know I would love to be seen as all of the above, than just plain old pretty, but boring!! To be attractive is much better and thats Amy for you!

#23 rainbow

rainbow

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:59 PM

I think shes pretty, but more in an 'interesting' kinda way... not your usual barbies..shes more striking..
Posted Image

#24 rainbow

rainbow

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 12:00 AM

my dad said shes looks like a horse though.... lol I think it depends..
Posted Image

#25 spidey

spidey

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 06:20 PM

I thought she was much prettier on the sleeve photos for Frank than Back to Black....tbh, I think the tattoos, piercings, extreme weight loss and the make up are....well, tacky.

#26 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 06:32 PM

Even though I usually don't like a lot of tattoos and the lip piercing, I do think she's beautiful. And her weight... I really don't think she's that skinny or anything. She has the perfect figure in my opinion.

true, she isnt a typical beauty, but theres some sort of magnetism and strength to her that draws you in and im almost powerless as to resit a woman with such a power

That's right.

#27 bangramuffin

bangramuffin

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 03:41 AM

the thing with amy is, she has this appeal that you cant put your finger on. it was an interviewer (maybe for the observe?) who said that she drew alot of male stares when they were at a restaurant but was completely unaware of the impact she had- especially when she walked to the bathrooms with a bum wriggle that he described as jessica rabbitesque lol. i think when she was curvier, she was better looking: she had a big bust, small waist, and a spunk about her that is hard to pin down. conventionally pretty can be boring. she has something unique and interesting about her which keeps you watching. its a shame she lost all the weight but i think you can imagine that she would have issues with her looks, especially in an industry that has a very narrow conception of what attractive is, ie cheryl tweedy lool-a-likes. give my amy ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

#28 AmyROCKS

AmyROCKS

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 10:13 AM

i think she is beautiful, she was more beautiful before when she has more weight & her straight hair, but she's still beautiful in an other way

#29 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 11:13 AM

i think shes so beautiful and unique =]

#30 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 03:20 PM

Shes hot as!!! Everytime I seen her live I have been struggling to stop myself drooling! I love her walk in her stilettos!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users