Photo
- - - - -

IS AMY ATTRACTIVE?

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

Poll: IS AMY ATTRACTIVE? (5 member(s) have cast votes)

IS AMY ATTRACTIVE?

1. YES (105 votes [95.45%])

Percentage of vote: 95.45%

2. NO (5 votes [4.55%])

Percentage of vote: 4.55%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Browser

Browser

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 01:39 PM

In the same vein as actors like Ken Stott, Martin Shaw, Pete Postlethwaite etc who aren't exactly Calvin Klein underwear models, but women find them very attractive, there's just something about the way she wears her skin, if you know what I mean, which just makes her hugely watchable and, as someone else has said, she's interesting, not bland or Barbie-ish in any way. As a bonus, she possesses a loverly figure and a voice that makes you want to listen to her;)

#32 lumitcha

lumitcha

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:38 PM

she has her beauty and i think she is so attractive in the way she is.

#33 Desolatesoul

Desolatesoul

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 10:53 PM

i think she is VERY attractive! i love her style and her confidence! confidence is a big turn on

#34 4690

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 03:57 AM

very sexy

#35 Nemezide

Nemezide

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 02:28 PM

she is really attractive for me

#36 catswithpokers

catswithpokers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 11:48 PM

she has a very distinguished beauty. there is nothing conventional or bubble gum drip about her. she is beautiful she has a strong face, solid gorgeous cheek bones and amazing eyes. recently yeah seems like shes dropped girth or whatever but looks are about what your looking for. in this little clip below me i think shes gorgeous.

#37 Ericson

Ericson

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 12:28 AM

She is sexy and qute,and interesting, and very womenly ( is that a word ? ). And that is much more important than just being beautiful. She is built like a woman and moves just like a woman should.

#38 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:06 AM

amy is not by any means cute. i think she's hot and sexy and beautiful, but not cute. and i agree with catswithpokers, her amazing cheekbones and gorgeous eyes, make her luminous.

#39 LisaliciA

LisaliciA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:31 AM

like you all said... she is in her way

#40 Ericson

Ericson

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 10:16 PM

amy is not by any means cute. i think she's hot and sexy and beautiful, but not cute. and i agree with catswithpokers, her amazing cheekbones and gorgeous eyes, make her luminous.

I don´t wanna be tedious, but, I think she is qute, she´s qute in a tattood kind of way, not a rosy one. Her apereance on Jools Holland when she did the monkey song, in the beginning when she pulls up her dress and do the thing with her legs and then turns to Jools, that is for me qute. Ok I want say anything moore about this now.

#41 Rox

Rox

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 05:52 PM

Yes, very. Her appearance... that feisty-bohemian-amazon-addict-draqQueen-look. Her confidence and boldness is sexy and I love the fact that she´s not pretty the same way like some wall flower barbie. And those boobs....!! And those weird skinny legs...And I love her tattoos..ok is that enough? I could talk about her on and on :P

#42 Supercool Dude

Supercool Dude

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 01:10 AM

Oh, my! Yes! Amy looks like a younger hipper version of Lainie Kazan and Stacy London looks like she could be her sister. That is a compliment. http://en.wikipedia....ki/Stacy_London

#43 addicted2amy

addicted2amy

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:40 PM

She's like a new breed of pretty. I like her body language more than anything.

#44 Gee

Gee

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 02:26 AM

she has a unique look and thats what i love about her, i think shes pretty

#45 amyforeva

amyforeva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:55 PM

My Boyfriend Who Once Said He Found Her Attractive Because Of Her Talent And Individuality. He Thinks She Is Hilarious Aswell. Her Over All Talent And Personality I Think Makes People Attracted To Her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users