#1 jhj1814

jhj1814

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 06:27 AM

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM STAFF:
USE THIS TOPIC TO SHARE YOUR AMY WINEHOUSE MP3'S. MP3'S ARE NOT TO BE POSTED ON THE FORUM BUT CAN BE SENT THROUGH THE PRIVATE MESSAGING SYSTEM (PM). PLEASE REQUEST AND SHARE ALL MP3'S HERE. DO NOT CREATE A SEPERATE TOPIC FOR THEM.

I'm not real computer savvy, but I wanted to post a link to a way to download 3 live Amy Winehouse tracks and an interview...

http://spinner.aol.c...e/amy-winehouse

These 3 songs are the same that currently appear on her myspace page in video form...What I was pleasantly surprised about was that you can choose the "Download" option, which then gets you the full 19 minute show as an MP3 file...(I used my iTunes to break the show into segments).

So it's nice to have live versions of "You Know I'm No Good" "Rehad" and "Love Is a Losing Game" plus a pretty good interview...

And since these live tracks are performed with just voice & acoustic guitar, this brings to mind my favorite B-side of Amy's I've heard thus far, which is "Best Friend." Wow!! What an amazing vocal she gives on this track, and it's very striking in its stripped down form.

#2 Scotito

Scotito

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 06:23 PM

omg thanks so much for the link i love it! sooo going on my ipod :smileywink:
Posted Image
\"Now i feel so small, discovering you knew...\"

#3 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 08:00 PM

Cheers for posting jhj1814. :)

#4 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:43 PM

I'm not real computer savvy, but I wanted to post a link to a way to download 3 live Amy Winehouse tracks and an interview...

http://spinner.aol.c...e/amy-winehouse

These 3 songs are the same that currently appear on her myspace page in video form...What I was pleasantly surprised about was that you can choose the "Download" option, which then gets you the full 19 minute show as an MP3 file...(I used my iTunes to break the show into segments).

So it's nice to have live versions of "You Know I'm No Good" "Rehad" and "Love Is a Losing Game" plus a pretty good interview...

And since these live tracks are performed with just voice & acoustic guitar, this brings to mind my favorite B-side of Amy's I've heard thus far, which is "Best Friend."  Wow!!  What an amazing vocal she gives on this track, and it's very striking in its stripped down form.

there isnt a full version of 'best freinds' released! She did sing it on the 2004 tour though! and when I saw her in 2005

#5 PerfectLie.

PerfectLie.

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 03:51 PM

I don't know if it's okay to request for those? If it isn't, ignore my request. But I was wondering if anyone has any .mp3 of live covers she did? ('Monkey Man', 'To Know Him Is To Love Him', 'Valerie' or 'Don't Go To Strangers'.) Please? I've been looking for agesss.

#6 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 04:04 PM

Posting of MP3's etc. is not allowed on the forum but I'm sure someone could email them to you or something. :)

#7 PerfectLie.

PerfectLie.

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 04:07 PM

Posting of MP3's etc. is not allowed on the forum but I'm sure someone could email them to you or something. :)

Ooh, sorry then. I was assuming posting album tracks wasn't allowed - but I wasn't sure about live .mp3's.

Anyways, if anyone could e-mail them to me at i_just_wanna_be_me@hotmail.com - it would be very very appreciated.
(= Thanks in advance.

#8 Elecia

Elecia

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 08:36 PM

I've just mailed Valerie to ya.

#9 PerfectLie.

PerfectLie.

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 09:39 PM

I've just mailed Valerie to ya.

Thank you!! (=

#10 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 04:44 PM

Just mailed you: "Don't go to strangers" and "Monkey man". I did the bootleg myself and they're not H.Q or anything but they're not that bad I guess :P Enjoy! P.S: I can't send you To know him... because I don't have the mp3 of it and my pc can't seem to be up for ripping it from the cd. :S weird!

#11 PerfectLie.

PerfectLie.

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 10:39 PM

Thanks to you too! Very appreciated. & thanks for trying to send To Know Him Is To Love Him too. (=

#12 sinkinINparadise

sinkinINparadise

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:38 PM

does anyone have the "rehab" instrumental or any other amy instrumentals... can you please post them. thanx, john kellum

#13 PabloD

PabloD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:59 PM

They're not widely available. I bought mine from a karaoke shop online and it's quite good. Wich backing vocals and everything. Can't wait to get Back to black's one :D

#14 Fankaloza

Fankaloza

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 11:24 AM

can you post it?

#15 PabloD

PabloD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 09:47 PM

The thing is that we're not allowed to do that plus as I said I BOUGHT it...we all could easily do the same!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users