98 replies to this topic

#16 cepeda92

cepeda92

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 02:09 AM

Does anybody know where I can get an mp3 of Don't go to strangers, teach me tonight, beat it, and heard it through the grapevine. Can somebody please help me.

#17 Guest_sugarfixx_*

Guest_sugarfixx_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:11 AM

does anyone have the mr. magic song to share?

#18 rabanne

rabanne

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 01:16 PM

I've been looking for a karaoke version of this song forever!!!!!! Any help? :ok:

#19 butterflyjunkie2

butterflyjunkie2

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 06:31 PM

hey guysssss!!! im the newbie here! just wanted to tell you all that iv got the song amy done with tyler james - best for me! and its rly good!! i looooooove her voice! so if anyone wants me to send it ....il be happy to. i know how it feels to RLY want a song ....iv been lookin for that song for about 2months - and iv finaly found it hehehe! ps... if anyone of u have the 'dont go to stranger' she covered... pls send =]! xxxxxxxxxx

#20 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 09:13 PM

:o i would love that song and it's so nice for you to offer. i've been looking for Close To The Front, but haven't been able to find it :(

#21 butterflyjunkie2

butterflyjunkie2

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 11:01 PM

yerr i got close to the front too! so il send em u if ya like! got msn or email add that i can send on? ye close to the front is rly good.....very repetative but its brill! xxx

#22 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 10:00 PM

i was wondering if anybody would be willing to give me some songs. since i'm in the US, and don't use illegal programs to download music, i'm limited to Amy's US releases and songs that people give me. i would be so grateful if somebody could give me the following songs: Monkey Man (studio version) Hey Little Rich Girl PM me if you could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. :]

#23 dee34

dee34

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 10:49 AM

You gotta know where to look. There was a huuuuuuuuuuuge post over on the music boards at Okayplayer that had this stuff. That was a while ago, but I snagged some, so check your Private Message box in a few minutes. I'm in the US also, so I know its hard to get this stuff. Thank God for the internet.

#24 graduatedfool

graduatedfool

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 01:49 PM

I've got 'Round Midnight, What It Is, Do Me Good and Valerie. The others I did find but they're hard to 'reel in'. Still working on that. If you tell me what works for you (megaupload, gigasize etc) I can upload them.

#25 classicgirl

classicgirl

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:41 PM

i cant help you.. but i love the song

#26 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 11:45 PM

I've got 'Round Midnight, What It Is, Do Me Good and Valerie.
The others I did find but they're hard to 'reel in'. Still working on that.
If you tell me what works for you (megaupload, gigasize etc) I can upload them.

thanks to Dee, i no longer need Do Me Good. :] but yes, i would love the rest of the songs. rapidshare works great with me. actually, there isn't a program that i know of, that doesn't work for me! thank you so much!

#27 deanxx

deanxx

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:02 PM

hey ive got to know him is to love him if ya want is 2 send ya it ? Nd have u got Monkey Man ? ?

#28 deanxx

deanxx

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:25 PM

Hey i cant find Monkey Man anywhere if any1 had it would they be able to please send me it. I propa Love it nd gutted i cant find it ! x

#29 graduatedfool

graduatedfool

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:06 PM

I've taken audio off some live performances from youtube. Has anyone got any better quality mp3's than that????

#30 CKSI

CKSI

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 12:52 AM

You can get it on the "You Know I'm No Good" single :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users