62 replies to this topic

#1 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 12:48 PM

Hey everyone. Ok. Most of you will know that Amy is doing a gig for I tunes, at the ICA in London on the 25th July 2007, that’s a Wednesday. Thickets are only won by competition. Only 350 people are to be there, and it’s standing, and being recorded for I tunes obviously. I have noticed that Ticket master have put five pairs of tickets on for auction, with money going to charity. If I win, would anyone like to come with me….at a price! I have asked my mum, but I don’t think she would accept as she does not like the idea of standing around for hours to get to the front, and would get claustrophobic inside. Anyone maybe up for this? Auction ends today at 4PM. Thanks Byron x

#2 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 01:13 PM

Me, maybe. I would really like to but I don't live in the UK so I don't know if my parents will let me travel to London. And it depends on how much it will cost too because I already spent a lot of money to see Amy at a festival not long ago. But I am interested. :)

#3 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 03:39 PM

Ok, I am one of the winners. £145.00 per ticket......its not cheap I know. I think I must be the highest winner, the lowest bid to win ended up at £105.00. I panick you see, and have to get them! To me its worth it! So if anyone interested let me know, I have the email to prove this is true. ?????????????

#4 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 05:04 PM

Wow. That's € 214. Sorry, that's too expensive for me. I bet travelling to London would could cost me a fortune too. I kind of have the same problem. I'll be seeing Amy on the 30th of October but my dad doesn't want me to go alone so my mom will have to go with me, but I know my mom doesn't like Amy so it would be nice if I found someone else (so if anyone would like... it's € 33 / £ 22 :) )

#5 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 07:53 AM

Woah! you coulda paid for travel and ticket of about 3 or 4 amy gigs at that cost!

#6 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:02 PM

That is true, but I really dont want to miss out on it. Concerts and music are my hobby, so its no big deal to me. Its what I live for, apartf from my family of course. I dont mind reducing the price a bit anyway when it comes nearer the time! Cheers x

#7 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:40 PM

Congratulations on winning the auction. Is that price per tickert or for the two?

#8 moneymaker

moneymaker

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 03:40 AM

if its one or 2 tickets thats a lot of money to see her, i only saw her for 20 dollars

#9 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 03:49 AM

if its one or 2 tickets thats a lot of money to see her, i only saw her for 20 dollars

gosh, so lucky. :]

#10 MusicJunky

MusicJunky

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:16 AM

Ya my tix were only $30 something It would be cool to see her in a little itunes studio though

#11 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:31 PM

Its £290.00 for two tickets.......big money. I have also seen her for £9.00 at G-A-Y, £21.50 and Shepherds Bush, and will be seeing her at Somerset House for £40.00. I guess I'm going through all sorts of price ranges! I dont think I will be going any higher. However when it comes to it, I will accept a lower amount for one ticket. Wouldnt want it to go to waste, someone must see her in this intimate venue, come one!!!!!! Im gratefull for my mum for letting me pay for them in full on her card, so I can pay her back over two months. She knows how much this means to me! Byron x

#12 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:39 PM

Congratulations on winning the auction. Is that price per tickert or for the two?

Thanks!!!

#13 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 01:38 PM

I would have loved to see Amy there too...an intimate venue. I hope you'll have fun! I'm sure you will.

#14 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 01:18 PM

Not long now, this Wednesday. Anyone interested, I am going to accept offers, however reasonable ones. I hope Im aloud to post things like this on here, Id rather do it here for real fans. I will meet you there and have the emails form ticket master to show this is legit. Thanks

#15 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 04:26 PM

I dont th ink anyone will be willing to pay that much mate! Maybe 50 max?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users