62 replies to this topic

#16 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 07:43 PM

I dont th ink anyone will be willing to pay that much mate! Maybe 50 max?

Are you saying that as an offer yourself, are you interested?

#17 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:26 PM

i would love to go amy winehouse, remi nicole, rumblestrips, good line up only thing is getting there oh well, looks like ill have to wai 'til she's back up north

#18 curehead

curehead

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 11:57 PM

well the max i'll pay is 30 quid each..only 'cause ive seen her twice and never paid a single penny.

#19 tayder

tayder

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:00 AM

is this in the uk where you guys arent paying much? cause everytime shes near me (in the US) its always 150 or more...

#20 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:27 AM

is this in the uk where you guys arent paying much? cause everytime shes near me (in the US) its always 150 or more...

the prices depend on venue and the 'type' of gig it is
if the venue is small the price will be lower - first time i saw her cost me £12 for a ticket, which i thought was great considering it was just after the album went big back in february
the second time was at a larger venue and not part of amy's tour but part of a 'festival' where the tickets were £26

#21 MusicJunky

MusicJunky

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:57 AM

im in the US and in LA its only costing me $30 a ticket. Oh and Tayder - if it's 50 pounds that means 100 dollars. You have to double it for dollars.

#22 kacas

kacas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:04 AM

I'd love to mate! but I dont have anyway of getting bak that night.

#23 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:59 PM

Ok, well if anyone can make it down please think hard, Im talking £90 now . Thats good offer. Itunes, filmed for TV and stuff (not that interests me btw) 350 people! Thats tight!

#24 kacas

kacas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:09 PM

350 :( I know!!! GRR

#25 taika

taika

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:36 PM

I would love to go I just don't have that sort of money to spend:( sorry

#26 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:21 PM

I'm in Belgium and it costs 33 Euro, that's 46 dollar or 22 british pounds. She isn't performing where most big stars perform. The big venue is for 17 000 people (could be less) and Amy will perform for 1700 people (if it sells out, anyway).

Oh Byron you have no idea how much I would love to go. :(

#27 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:33 PM

Oh Byron you have no idea how much I would love to go. :([/QUOTE] Its a shame, I want someone who really wants to go, to go ! I have put it on ebay item# 110151782944 and got two people watching, had someone email me, however they are in Greece!!!!!!!!!!! It ends Wed, as the shortest time to put on was 3 days, so ill have to take it down tomorrow night, as Im going to be at the venue when it ends. I should of listed on there earlier! Im willing to accept £90, that aint bad! Shame, hope something works out for someone! B x

#28 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 11:56 AM

Yeah it really is a shame. I have been seriously considering it. I've been thinking that maybe I could travel to England and back at night on my own, and get hardly any or no sleep at all before work the next day. That says a lot about how much i want it. But even if I could, I'm sure my parents wouldn't let me anyway. Anyway... Have you found someone in the meantime? And about the Belgian gig: Are you interested? PM me about it if you like.

#29 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:11 PM

Im looking into Belguim, will get back to about that. Have just got my Brixton ticket for Nov. Get on your hands and knees and beg your parents, tell them how rare this is going to be, 350 people! Force them to let you go, or you could tie them up while they are watching TV, lol I talking £75.00 quid now, thats good everyone, come on!!!!!!!!!!!11 Not heard from the Greece guy.

#30 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 01:06 PM

Alright, I'll hear from you then. I haven't asked if I can take someone else instead of my mom with me yet actually, but I need to know if someone even wants to come with me first. It should be alright though. And if it isn't, I'll make it alright. No matter what argument I use, my parents will never understand how special this is. They probably don't even understand why I want to see Amy in the first place. I'm 200% sure they won't let me. No, 300% because it will be tomorrow already. Sorry...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users