Photo
- - - - -

Amy's Brain Scan After Rehab (and now shes going back???)

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:46 AM

I know its from the Sun and we all know what the Sun is like!!! Found this . . . says Amy left Rehab after 48hrs and had a brain scan? http://www.thesun.co...7370859,00.html And this is how The Mirror put it http://www.mirror.co...89520-19638695/

#2 courtney

courtney

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:22 PM

if she has epilepsy, she needs to do something about it; drug use will only make it worse. not to mention, all the camera flashes from the paps will make seizure worse and more frequent. i have epilepsy and know its not something to be ignored

#3 CKSI

CKSI

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:33 PM

Yes, this really is a big deal.

#4 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 02:32 PM

I am sure is just a precaution

#5 Lestrange

Lestrange

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:43 PM

Eee dear. I hope she's alright. I'm sceptical she went back to the pub though!

#6 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:53 PM

my suspicion is the seizure was the result of the binge, coke and H, speedballing...killed John Belushi. she is one lucky girl, and i'm so disappointed if there is any truth here that she doesn't want to stay and do the work that got her into this mess in the first place. but, hey, it's her "private life", none of my business

#7 muziklvr

muziklvr

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 04:42 PM

It's very sad to see her get to this point...if it's true about the drugs. Yes it is her private life and only Amy can decide when and if she wants help....I really hope she get the help she needs.

#8 MissGuitar85

MissGuitar85

I observe, I don't chase

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 05:32 PM

I dont even know what the hell to believe about this. It cant all be true. Shes grown and what ever she does is on her. I hope she gets it before its too late and i'm strating to think maybe she should ditch the husband atleast for now to get help because anything is a distraction when your trying to get help. and if he really did take drugs to her he's just no good in my eyes but again who knows what to believe.

#9 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 05:39 PM

According to the Sun now . . . Amy is on her way back to Rehab!!! (but then again it is the Sun!!! lol) Heres a link, but its only a paragraph . . . they are printing the story in tomorrows paper though so i would think the whole thing would be on the internet tomorrow!!! http://www.thesun.co...7380105,00.html Im so confused with where Amy is!!!!

#10 pinkness

pinkness

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:03 PM

lol seems like the tabloids want their story about Amy each day, and I don't believe 80% of what they report..They make pictures speak; She probably left the clinic but who knows what she really did? This is really sweet of her to leave comments for her fans about her well-being, she knows we need to be rassured and we care for her, but I hope she really is okay now; at least she can stand on her feet..Now for the months or the years to come I'm sure she'll be more open about her addictive temperament, but I won't be mad at her if she stops focalizing on this sh**. GOOD LUCK AMY MUCH LOVE!!! hugs

#11 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 06:35 PM

This is really sweet of her to leave comments for her fans about her well-being, she knows we need to be rassured and we care for her,

where did she leave comments?

If she is going back to rehab (or it could be for the first time, we don't really know!) then that is great news.

#12 pinkness

pinkness

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:18 PM

Oops sorry Lainey I forgot to pot the link ^^ here)) http://breakingnews....224&p=zz867693x I'm really tired and confused these days I was reading the first post when I received this google alert ! good news ^^

#13 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 11:07 PM

I hope its gonna be better now!

#14 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 01:41 AM

i hope shes doing ok =]

#15 courtney

courtney

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:35 AM

my suspicion is the seizure was the result of the binge, coke and H, speedballing...killed John Belushi. she is one lucky girl, and i'm so disappointed if there is any truth here that she doesn't want to stay and do the work that got her into this mess in the first place. but, hey, it's her "private life", none of my business

ya but some ppl are susceptible to seizures (those with a history of it in their fam) and drug use will cause longterm epilepsy. my cousin was a coke user and now has severe seizures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users