Photo
- - - - -

Amy's Brain Scan After Rehab (and now shes going back???)

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#16 blake civil

blake civil

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:35 AM

okay, this is the only comment i'm gng to make, but it will be to you lot as i know you all care.Also can you pass on this message to anyone (apart from press!) as i dont have the time to reply to myspace. Right, here we go. Amy and me are in a really nice, quiet retreat where we were staying before Amy decided she wanted to come home. The reason for coming home was due to the fact that after such an emotional week and being pushed around and told what to do, where to go etc. we missed our own bed. The fact is that we have made the desicion to come back on our own, for us. Please dont worry about our (well I'm sure you only care about my darling wife!) healths. Amy didnt have a brain scan and i can tell you that after Amys seizure she has been looking after herself amazingly and even letting me look after her a bit! Amy is a very strong person and she can deal with things a lot better than she may look. i, on the other hand get deeply upset at the press insinuating that i'm the cause of Amys problems and that i dont care, supply her with drugs etc..the fact is that Amy does exactly what she wants and i would never and couldnt even if i tried make her do something or even stop something. I am desperatly in love with my wife and always have been, despite the things we went thru before we could finally be together and have always supported her, even now when the press are saying disgusting things about me and making up reports from my mum (the interview simply didnt happen, let me assure you..she has been crying non-stop at the thought that Amy might think she even accidently said what she was quoted as saying) i have kept my mouth shut.. I just sit there and take it because i dont want people to think that Amy is responsible, i'd rather take the blame myself. I'm offered lots of money everyday but i would never do it, even though i'd be being paid loads of cash simply to defend myself.. but to most people i'm just a scrounging layabout whos after money!! it doesnt make sense to me why people would write such nasty things about a man they dont know. anyway, sorry to moan about me it just gets me so upset.. back to the beautiful one.. Amy is being looked after and she really wants to sort out the problems she has..(and there not drugs related, no matter what is written we are not here in a drug rehab) and i know she would appreciate all your support. anyways she is sleeping next to me so i'm going to give her a kiss and hold her and tell her that i wrote this in the morning.. she will understand that i just wanted some real fans to know the truth. take care, all of you and look forward to seeing a revitalised Amy with her husband in tow very soon! love, Blake x
  • inwinoveritas likes this

#17 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 03:40 AM

thank you Blake for letting us know what's going on. i really appreciate that and i think i can speak on everyone's behalf when i say we were all really worried. i'm glad you guys are ok.

#18 thebronx

thebronx

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:01 AM

i knew the mom wouldnt do that shit! fuck tabloids.

#19 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:27 AM

That's such a lovely post. I totally support Amy AND BLAKE in everything they do and from that post I can see how much he loves and cares for her and I really appreciate him posting this. It's nice to finally stop speculating and know exactly what's going on. Thanks Blake. :-)

#20 casandrasomes

casandrasomes

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:38 AM

Thank you very, very much BlaKe. Now we know the truth and we don't have to blame it all on you:)

#21 MusicJunky

MusicJunky

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:27 PM

Thank you very very much. It means a lot to us Blake

#22 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:59 PM

Blake's (like I know him) response was brilliant. Been thru a bit of personal dysfunction, thankfully not in front of cameras. And it was nice to not have to be so strong and let me my man take over. I read a response that someone said to leave, I can not make such a statement, after all we are only watching from a distance. But I know I am glad that he did not leave and we are titanium solid. So lock it all out, pull the shade down pig out, sleep, watch loads of old movies, do it a lot and get better both of you.

#23 graduatedfool

graduatedfool

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 05:58 PM

Well that's nice, thanks Blake. Best of luck to both of you. Take all the time it needs. Hope to see Amy happy and healthy in Holland in the future.

#24 Stuart

Stuart

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 07:40 PM

Wow, it's nice of Blake to take the time out to visit this forum and address us all, thank you Blake.. I'll add this to my website. :)

#25 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 01:51 AM

Wow! that's so good to hear....we really appreciate the time you took to let us know that you are both ok...we were really worried! This definitely means a lot to us...my heart is starting to lift...not so heavy now! We know you're going through some hard times now, but hopefully you'll both come out of it stronger and healthy ... in mind, body & spirit!

#26 SallyParadise

SallyParadise

I am the lizard-queen!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 11:54 AM

I'll add this to my website. :)

...yeah...and I wonder when this will pop up in The Sun

Breaking News: "Blake's Heartbraking Confessions Towards Fans" or so.....:newspaper:

...or did it already??? I have to check out www.thesun.co.uk....

#27 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 12:53 PM

That would be great if it ended up in the paper. Whoever posts this somewhere else (websites, forums etc.) please ackowledge it's from this forum and link back to us. Thanks.

#28 suestev07

suestev07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 03:51 PM

That would be great if it ended up in the paper.
Whoever posts this somewhere else (websites, forums etc.) please ackowledge it's from this forum and link back to us.
Thanks.

see http://www.contactmu...himself_1040901

don't see any acknowledgement that it's from this forum

#29 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 12:51 AM

That's not even what he said in the above post... is it?? I see no similarity between the two. Or am I being slow???

#30 suestev07

suestev07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 03:01 AM

That's not even what he said in the above post... is it?? I see no similarity between the two. Or am I being slow???

you're right! I've been reading so much about her recently and I didn't do a double check on his exact words....sorry (she says sheepishly)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users