27 replies to this topic

#1 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 01:47 PM

http://www.newsofthe.../showbiz2.shtml Amy's heroin hols JUNKIE Amy Winehouse has stripped to a bikini on holiday with her drug-addict husband — and revealed horrific FRESH sores from shooting up heroin. The singer's father-in-law has confirmed that the gruesome lesions were new. The photographer who took these shocking images says he saw tracks on Amy's arm, as marked in this photo Giles Civil told the News of the World there were NO tell-tale tracks on her arms after her recent overdose. Examining pictures at home, Giles said: "When Amy showed us her body there were no suspicious marks in the joint of her elbow. There was no bruising of any kind. "They've been in St Lucia for around six days, since Sunday, and this kind of bruising is maybe two or three days old, I guess, I don't know." Desperate diva Amy, 23, and hubby Blake Fielder-Civil are on a break in the paradise isle after quitting rehab TWICE following her collapse three and a half weeks ago. But Giles — Blake's step-dad — hit out at Amy's managers for picking the drugs hotspot. He said: "If you want to avoid drugs you don't go to the Caribbean. I would imagine the dealers of St Lucia thought, ‘Great, we're going to eat for a month now.'" Head teacher Giles added: "Last month Blake and Amy showed us they don't inject, and we believed that. I believe they've got a drug problem. If they are injecting they are just on the road to hell." Meanwhile Amy's devoted dad Mitch visibly shook when we showed him the shocking photos. Turning pale, he said: "I'm very upset now. I need to speak to people." An expert said Amy's sores were consistent with heavy drug abuse — and warned that the star was "definitely heading for the grave". Don Serratt, founder and boss of leading UK treatment centre Life Works, said: "People like this die." He said of the marks on Amy's arm: "They appear to be recent. "You are left with lesions on the skin from digging around trying to shoot up in the same vein. "It looks to be heavy usage — someone using a fair bit." He added: "It seems Amy has got a series of addictions and she's got them in spades. "She is mixing a number of substances which are very dangerous, all on the back of very heavy alcohol abuse. "She is only petite, and this is very damaging for the organs. She needs to get help urgently — and if she doesn't she will end up dead." Serratt, a former drug addict, said Amy had to get treatment AWAY from Blake, adding: "Having someone like Amy is a junkie's dream. She has a ready supply of cash. If one of them wants out but the other doesn't, they will not break it together. "No treatment centre seriously trying to tackle the problem should allow them to be treated together." And Serratt said the best thing Amy's family could do was DESERT her. He explained: "She cares about these people, and she needs to realise what she is doing to them. "Then she might realise that she needs help." Meanwhile we can reveal how Amy's cabbie dad has become so desperate he planned to KIDNAP her. He also confronted Amy's management after Giles claimed one of her entourage was supplying the young couple with drugs. But instead of standing together, the two sets of parents are feuding—with Blake's mother Georgette accusing Mitch of plotting to KILL her son. A family friend told us: "Mitch is at his wits' end. His main concern is Amy and he just wants her better. "He actually thought about bundling her into a car and taking her away to get her clean. But he decided against it after being warned he might be arrested for kidnap." Last month Mitch called an emergency summit of the two families at a hotel after Amy's collapse. But we told how he ended up with his hands around Giles's throat. And yesterday the pal revealed the feud had since ESCALATED. The source said: "Mitch thinks Blake's parents are f***ing mad. "Giles and Georgette were meant to come to London to a meeting with the doctors but instead they took Amy and Blake out for drinks. "They also blame Amy for leading their son astray — despite reports he used to be a drug dealer. "Georgette has accused Mitch of a load of things, including plotting to have her son killed. It's ludicrous." Giles claimed one of Amy's entourage was passing her and Blake drugs, and he went to the Met Police. He says cops are investigating. Our source said: "Giles told Mitch he saw one of Amy's entourage hand Blake a packet of cigarettes, and inside there was silver foil. "He said, ‘There were drugs in it.' Mitch went to Amy's management and confronted them — and they flatly denied it." Amy's dad is so upset she has ignored doctors' advice and quit rehab — at the Causeway clinic in Essex — that his only hope now is when she and Blake hit "rock bottom" they will sort themselves out. Just before rehab, and after Amy's overdose, she was photographed wearing bloodied ballet pumps from injecting heroin into her feet. The source said: "Mitch is praying they will realise they don't want to do this any more and that they have people who love them." # GILES yesterday admitted he and Georgette have a criminal conviction after threatening a neighbour in Newark, Notts, in May — the month Amy and Blake got wed. Giles joked: "We're the evil in-laws. I've got a conviction for a Section 5 public disorder offence."

#2 black

black

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:36 PM

I couldn't access the link, has anyone seen these photos? Either way this is distressing as hell.

#3 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:44 PM

Oh, man. This is so painful...... Mind you, that 'heroin mark' that they talk about looks like the same deep scratch she had last week after that fight. It's easy to score drugs anywhere. Naive to think a holiday would get them away from it.

#4 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:54 PM

Just edited the article it was all messed up...Sorry! You can't really see those marks propperly on the pics but I actually doubt they're for the injections...

#5 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 03:22 PM

Yes they could just as easily come from the 'fight' last week. Which is no better, but still.

#6 jazlyn

jazlyn

Shangri-La

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 04:36 PM

Funny how she was wearing a bandage over that cut shortly after the fight yet Giles is quoted as saying it is new. This article pisses me off. I wish reporters would stop wishing bad things on Amy.

#7 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 05:08 PM

Yes they just mean the cut that she had before going there already. I couldn't bothered to read more than half of the article. It's pointless.

#8 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:07 PM

the pics printed in the paper show the ''new track marks'', not the slash on her wrist, the new marks are higher up her arm, near her elbow on the inner part of her arm

#9 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 06:41 PM

if your're shooting up and the whole world knows about your drug problems why would you want track marks on yor bare arm for the world to scutinize? Most addicts use makeup to cover them up. Yeah, why don't these rags leave her in peace for a bit. Their language is so sensational I just don't believe 'em anymore. They're hounding her, aren't there laws to protect her from their visciousness?

#10 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 07:16 PM

I hate how in all these articles they talk about Amy digging an early grave. Is that really fucking necessary.

#11 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 07:29 PM

I hate how in all these articles they talk about Amy digging an early grave. Is that really fucking necessary.

Exactly. It's upsetting always having to read that.

#12 bebek

bebek

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 09:12 PM

But she IS digging an early grave. As upsetting it is to hear, read and say it, it's nearly impossible to deny it any more. She's young, and she's killing her body, not to mention how much everything is taking out of her emotional well being. Honestly, I'm hoping the attention she is getting from this, and seeing how much people care, will help her realize she needs to get better. I think if no one cared, no one wrote about it, etc. she would just continue down some wild spiral of death at a very quick rate. I pray to God she gets help soon.

#13 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 09:34 PM

You're right... But still it isn't very pleasant always having to be reminded of it (although it's always on my mind without those articles too).

#14 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 09:37 PM

agreed, hopefully the coverage will show her, but aslong as they keep over sensationalising things the more far fetched her problem will appear to be, to her, and she will think she has no problem because it isnt as bad as its being made out to be, the media has power over both the people they write about and people that buy the papers, and most appear to be using the power to sell papers rather than get across to amy

#15 Lestrange

Lestrange

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 10:15 PM

they're not track marks, what idiots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users