27 replies to this topic

#16 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 11:40 PM

but aslong as they keep over sensationalising things the more far fetched her problem will appear to be, to her, and she will think she has no problem because it isnt as bad as its being made out to be,

Agree 100%

#17 bebek

bebek

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:00 AM

Regardless of the extent, the fact that there is a problem at all should be enough. If she doesn't care now, the media sensationalising it isn't going to change that fact. 

You're right... But still it isn't very pleasant always having to be reminded of it (although it's always on my mind without those articles too).

Oh, don't get me wrong, I am totally with you there. It's terrible to think of the things she's doing to herself, with or without the articles, it's very saddening.

#18 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:09 AM

i dont think thats it that she doesnt care about it, but doesnt realise the scale, no one except amy can tell, as as she is the only one that really knows whats happening i meant that if she happens to know wht the press is saying, and knows its untrue it may reinforce the idea she hasnt got the problem so it cant be helping her, or us, the fans, because its is constantly in our face everyday now and really is sad; and would be such a shame and waste if anything like the press are saying happens

#19 belgrademood

belgrademood

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:49 PM

But she IS digging an early grave. As upsetting it is to hear, read and say it, it's nearly impossible to deny it any more. She's young, and she's killing her body, not to mention how much everything is taking out of her emotional well being.

Honestly, I'm hoping the attention she is getting from this, and seeing how much people care, will help her realize she needs to get better. I think if no one cared, no one wrote about it, etc. she would just continue down some wild spiral of death at a very quick rate.

I pray to God she gets help soon.

(soory for my bad english)
agree. she needs to get help. and that's it.

#20 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:57 PM

I think the best piece I've read so far is the Suzanne Moore article in the Daily Mail posted her a bit ago. The straight talk approach was very powerful. No sensationalism, no exaggeration just plain straight talk. Here's a journalist who has been on Amy's side in the past but now sees the need to tell it to her like it is. I hope now that she's back in the big bad city she doesn't succumb to her vices and seeks the kind of help she needs.

#21 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 08:45 PM

"She's going to die young. Amy is going to die young. A close friend said Winehouse is going to die young. A doctor said Amy Winehouse might die young. An ex-junkie said Amy is surely going to die young. Amy's father says she going to die young. A random passerby says he thinks Ms. Winehouse is going to die young. When my dog threw up all over my couch this morning I think he meant to say that..." HAHAHAHA Gooood, even the tabloids know they're starting to lose all credibility (if they had any to begin with). Talk about overemphasizing...

#22 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 08:51 PM

"She's going to die young. Amy is going to die young. A close friend said Winehouse is going to die young. A doctor said Amy Winehouse might die young. An ex-junkie said Amy is surely going to die young. Amy's father says she going to die young. A random passerby says he thinks Ms. Winehouse is going to die young. When my dog threw up all over my couch this morning I think he meant to say that..."

HAHAHAHA Gooood, even the tabloids know they're starting to lose all credibility (if they had any to begin with). Talk about overemphasizing...

lol RuggedSmoove i love your posts!!!
You speak a lot of truth!!!

#23 Lestrange

Lestrange

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 09:00 PM

"She's going to die young. Amy is going to die young. A close friend said Winehouse is going to die young. A doctor said Amy Winehouse might die young. An ex-junkie said Amy is surely going to die young. Amy's father says she going to die young. A random passerby says he thinks Ms. Winehouse is going to die young. When my dog threw up all over my couch this morning I think he meant to say that..."

that made me laugh SO much lol

#24 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 09:25 PM

that made me laugh SO much lol

Me, too. Rugged - I like your (verrrry dry!) sense of humour lol

#25 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 10:35 AM

Oh snap, someone start me a RuggedSmoove fanboard :blushing::blushing::blushing:

#26 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 02:06 PM

Lainey said:
"that 'heroin mark' that they talk about looks like the same deep scratch she had last week after that fight"

This is me: you see how many lies are told
The photos are quite good. she looks gorgeous. Her face shows such a great feeling

#27 xposd

xposd

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 04:36 PM

She needs to sort herself out, she's admitted she does it so it doesn't matter if the pics show trackmarks or not. I don't want to see her go.

#28 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 07:31 PM

I know she has admitted her habits but lot of that stuff is bullshit. they always exaggerate things

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users