She was bored and almost forgot her rehab lyrics! She even sounded bored

#32 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 08:53 PM

Agree Jayne, she didn't seem to have fun at any point. It all seemed like a task to get over with for her.

#33 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 08:54 PM

Oh how I hated the constant buffering. But what I hate even more is that I was saving it, but then right as i wanted to end the recorded that fucking realplayer blocked, so it didn't save anything! So sorry guys.... In the beginning it looked like she was enjoying it, later on not quite... It's cool she played the guitar for a couple of songs.

#34 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 08:58 PM

Oh, too bad, Sarah! I hope someone else did. My sister and dad disappeared, cos i started horrible cursing, when it wouldn't play smoothly.lol Not even remotely smoothly!!!! But there were some parts when it did. She looked real tired. The dress was lovely, especially the belt and the fabric.

#35 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 08:59 PM

Yes she did look tired.

#36 AmyWinehouse

AmyWinehouse

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:04 PM

Has anyone got any footage or recordings or anything, missed the whole thing :(

#37 MakeMyWorldGoAround

MakeMyWorldGoAround

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:06 PM

I hate it, I really hate it when people say that Amy looked bad or her performance was terrible BUT her dress was great :fuming: Ohh Amy ... I have a mp3 of the concert...first songs aren't that good because of the connection.

#38 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:21 PM

I hate it, I really hate it when people say that Amy looked bad or her performance was terrible BUT her dress was great :fuming:

Do you count me in those people?:shrug:

#39 MakeMyWorldGoAround

MakeMyWorldGoAround

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:26 PM

Do you count me in those people?:shrug:

Maybe...Amy often looks like the crowd is a monster and sometimes she doesn't look healthy but some people just look at her clothes...like her clothes are more important... but I didn't like her dress tonight xD

#40 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:27 PM

I hate it, I really hate it when people say that Amy looked bad or her performance was terrible BUT her dress was great :fuming:

I'm sorry, but I don't think there's anything wrong with someone giving their honest opinion; it's just another point of view

#41 AmyWinehouse

AmyWinehouse

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:08 PM

I agree a bit with both of you. I think fair enough if you didn't like what she was wearing or didn't like her performance but to be fair, in my opinion (!) I think that a real Winehouse fan should see through her "bad performances" by only seeing the good points. Every singer has better shows than others but when it comes to Amy, theres no such thing as a bad performance because her voice would sound brethtaking under water! Fair play with your opinions though Lainey. Loves xx p.s. Is there any way you could send me the mp3's makemyworldgoaround please? Im in need of some new amy sing alongs :P cheers x

#42 curehead

curehead

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:10 PM

No shit thing as a bad performance? I beg to differ

#43 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:05 AM

Well, I guess I was just trying to make the point that just because someone thinks one performance is lacking or not quite as good as another does not make them any less of a 'real winehouse fan'. I see what you are saying, though, Soaked in Soul, and I think we are all in agreement that we want to see Amy at her absolute best - as is apparent from Amsterdam :thumbup:

#44 black

black

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:22 AM

Did anyone see the early part of the gig, how was it? I think I saw about the last half and the buffering was terrible, it looked as if she was more into it for Me and Mr Jones (but the buffering was at its worst for me at this point) and for losing game but that she couldn't really care less on rehab and monkey man. I hope it was an off night rather than being fed up with her material, the tour still got a way to go :shrug:

#45 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 05:59 AM

The early part of the gig was a lot better imo. She sang some songs a bit differently. How much do you think the crowd had to do with her not looking excited? It didn't seem like the crowd was too excited, but maybe that's because Amy didn't look excited. It works in both ways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users