119 replies to this topic

#1 NETHERTON WOLF

NETHERTON WOLF

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 11:34 PM

Just got back from the NIA, I'm sorry to say Amy was an absolute disgrace, she came on stage at 9.45pm and at 10.30 almost half of the audience had walked out. You couldn't hear what she was singing and was totally out of it.

If you've got tickets for any of her other concerts I would sell them fast, what a total waste of £60.

#2 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 11:37 PM

£60! mine were only £20
and im not selling them

and as for the ones who walked out;
not real amy fans imo but those that have jumped on her band wagon

#3 NETHERTON WOLF

NETHERTON WOLF

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 11:42 PM

I've been a fan of Amy's for a very long time, and when you can't decifer what song she is singing there's something wrong!

A word of warning for fans going to future concerts, the security staff were throwing out anybody who was in anyway inebriated either through drink or drugs, I personally saw them throw out about 20-30 people in a half hour period before the concert started. They were pulling people out of the crowd/loo/bar anywhere ther was no messing.

Oh and Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber and Sir David Frost stood by us , god knows why they were there.

#4 AmyliciousEU

AmyliciousEU

I rather f*k up then fake

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 11:53 PM

£60! mine were only £20
and im not selling them

and as for the ones who walked out;
not real amy fans imo but those that have jumped on her band wagon

:smoketoo: I agree. If you're a real fan then you know that Amy is having a hard time, i would stay till the end... i don't care if she f*** it up, actually, it would be better for Amy to rest for a few months to get herself together, i will wait till she gets better and then visit her concerts

In amsterdam she was GREAT :worship:

#5 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 11:56 PM

well given the time of it shes had over the past few days i wasnt expecting her to give the performance of a life time
dont mean to sound condescending to her or anyone, but at least she turned up despite whats been going on
in no way do i thhnk this tour is going to match up to the previous gigs of hers ive been too,
but she has her reasons, im sure she'll get her shit together when she gets into the stride of it
but im still gonna be there, cheering her on

#6 AmyliciousEU

AmyliciousEU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 11:58 PM

nothing to add

#7 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:04 AM

This is what I was dreading and the papers will be full of it tomorrow, perhaps it is time for her record company to step in and although it something we didn't want to happen perhaps the tour should be cancelled.

#8 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:07 AM

^ I have to agree, Jayne - I think the record company should step in. I don't want to see her go on like this.

#9 AmyliciousEU

AmyliciousEU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

This is what I was dreading and the papers will be full of it tomorrow, perhaps it is time for her record company to step in and although it something we didn't want to happen perhaps the tour should be cancelled.

Well, i think you're totaly right, she neeeds to take time for herself, her fans will stay behind her, the REAL fans

#10 NETHERTON WOLF

NETHERTON WOLF

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I agree Jayne, I really wish this tour had been postponed until Amy could get her head together, especially with whats been going on over the last few days. I really think carrying on will do her more harm than good.

#11 AmyliciousEU

AmyliciousEU

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:11 AM

I think it will be better for her image to have a rest, there's too much negativity around her, and every concert that's messed up is more and more negative publicity for Amy, the record company has to think about that, i suppose?

#12 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:14 AM

i guess tomorrow will be the day we find out what will happen
if the papers are full of it dragging her down i think it will be postponed
as media pressure ontop of how she must be feeling currently will really not be good for her
and if so single releases should be postponed aswell as it will only rake up more references to how she has been as of late
its probably best for her to postpone 'til the new year and come back afresh
whatever she decides to do im sure it will be for the best

support act remi nicole also says she'll support amy whatever the decsion

Remi insists she will understand if Amy decides to pull out.
She said: "I understand that she's going through a hard time at the moment. If it was me, I don't know how happy I would be to go on tour while my husband was banged up."
( http://itn.co.uk/new...f4c270cb2f.html )

how nicely put remi lol

#13 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:14 AM

she neeeds to take time for herself, her fans will stay behind her, the REAL fans

Absolutely.

#14 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:22 AM

O.K Maybe I'm glad I didnt go!

Did she put in any performances that were good?

#15 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:22 AM

First review at Perez Hilton reads@

Amy Winehouse performed at the first show of her U.K. tour on Wednesday, and it was a disaster!

A Perezcious reader was there and this is what they have to report:

“I’ve just come back from the Amy Winehouse concert at the NIA. In short, she was fucking terrible. She was very very drunk, she made various rambling references to her ‘husband’ (even going as far to threaten audience members who booed with him) and worst of all, it looked like she was wearing those bloody ballet pumps again. Many audience members booed, and people were continually walking out. She referred to us as ‘monkey cunts’ at one point, and she forgot the words to most of her songs. I really like Amy but this was awful. I’d like to tell you that her voice was her saving grace, but it was horrendous.”

http://perezhilton.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users