- - - - -

NIA CONCERT!

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2007 - 04:28 AM

Oh boy! I keep hearing conflicting info, was it bad or just okay, was she really throwing stuff? Yikes!

#32 NETHERTON WOLF

NETHERTON WOLF

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 08:25 AM

Just another report from the BBC, and Blakmamba yes she was really, really awful

http://news.bbc.co.u...ent/7095157.stm

#33 Kajay

Kajay

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 11:18 AM

More comments from fan's who attended.

http://www.gigwise.c...all#commentstop

#34 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 11:24 AM

ok! I have left it as long as i can to write this, as i was gonna try and figure out what to say!:(
So, Here it goes

There were 2 support acts, some bloke i didnt know, and then Remi Nicole . . . all through there sets, there were groups of people shouting "Amy, Amy, Amy . . . " and the biggest cheer by that point was when Remi Nicole said she was doing her last song and then Amy would be on., I think at this point, everyone thought Amy would be on as soon as they arranged the band on the stage, but we waited a long time!

When Zalon introduced Amy, there were quite big cheers (sorry guys, i couldnt film it!) . . . but even then, she seemed to take a while to come out. She was carrying a drink (looked like orange, but probably had vodka in it:shrug:). She spilt her drinks a few times too. And, she was practically downing her drinks. As soon as she had finished the first one, one of the tour guys brought another one onto stage for her!
She said hello, and then carryed on with the next song. She kept picking up her guitar, but never really played it at all! It seemed like she was using the guitar to give her something to do, and as an excuse not to talk.

She wasnt singing to the best of her ability, and often did forget her words. She dedicated Wake up Alone to Blake, and it started ok, but the more she got into it, you could see she isnt coping well without him. She started to cry, and often held her head in her hands. I think the whole band thaught she was gonna walk off, but she stayed there, but did look really sad. It didnt help that the next song was Some Unholy War (if i remember correctly!) and again she was trying not to cry! The audience (my side of the audience at the front seemed like massive Amy fans and didnt boo!) started to shout things like "we love you Amy", and "go on girl" to try and support her, but i think Amy only picked up on the boos!

When they introduced the band, Amy walked off. She had a cig behind her ear at one point, and then she put it on the floor. Zalon introduced the band, and Amy came back on to introduce backing vocals. At first i didnt notice, but she had the cig in her hand and it was alight. She took one drag on it, and then threw it. (i wonder if she will get fined for that!)

When the band started to play Back to Black, the crowd went really wild, and started singing along too. But at the bit in the middle (you know the bit where it slows down and she sings "black . . . black . . . black") well she didnt sing them. She muttered something about not bothering with that bit and about Blake, and reached for her drink instead. Some people in the crowd didnt do any good, by encouraging her to down her drinks:shrug:
Songs like Monkey Man, Your Wondering Now, and Hey Little Rich Girl were better than others. Amy also seemed happier singing these songs, probably because they had no reference to Blake?!?

She did throw the mic stand, and the audience gasped! By that point, everyone was very aware of how unpredictable she was last night, and i think it was at this point that people left!
She did call the audience cunts for booing her, and said something about how Blake would sort them out when he gets out. I did think the thing about her calling the people booing cunts was quite true and a bit funny! She had a point with what she said, coz she said something like "well, your the cunts that brought tickets" . . . which is true, they did!

The last song, Valerie (i think) seemed to start well, with the audience joining in, but then Amy just stopped and stood there behind the mic. . . . .i dont know if people the other side were booing, but she looked in their direction, and then put the mic down and walked off . . . and never came back . . . leaving Zalon to sing the last line!

All in all, i did have a good time . . . but it was really upsetting to see Amy the way she was . . . :cry:

. . . and if you want to here about my day, getting up there, queueing etc . . . .visit my Diary (Zoe's Diary)

#35 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:05 PM

aw, that sounds sad....
she should stop the tour,
seriously...

#36 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:10 PM

:nod:

From the gigwise website:

Should Winehouse drop out of her UK tour?

1. Yes - She should go and get help 91%
2. No - She's owes it to her fans 9%

I voted yes.

#37 curehead

curehead

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:15 PM

im going to sell my hammersmith ticket and keep the Cardiff one, real fan or not, i'm not going to waste my money on a disastrous performance, i'm hoping blake will be out on bail after the 23rd so she can play the cardiff one well

to call the people that were booing cunts stooped way too low for me

#38 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:31 PM

im going to sell my hammersmith ticket and keep the Cardiff one, real fan or not, i'm not going to waste my money on a disastrous performance, i'm hoping blake will be out on bail after the 23rd so she can play the cardiff one well

to call the people that were booing cunts stooped way too low for me

How about don't go at all and sell both your tix, maybe you're wasting you're time.

#39 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:34 PM

I'm so sad she's doing it even though she's doing so bad.

#40 curehead

curehead

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:43 PM

How about don't go at all and sell both your tix, maybe you're wasting you're time.

Thanks for the advise but I'll take the risk once of seeing her play shit

#41 kacas

kacas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 02:05 PM

The video on the daily mail website is sad :(

#42 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 02:12 PM

The video on the daily mail website is sad :(

Let me know if someone has it on Youtube or uploaded somewhere else, cos i can't get it to play.:shrug:

#43 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 02:18 PM

Does anyone who was there know who the first support act was???

#44 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2007 - 03:04 PM

Does anyone who was there know who the first support act was???

Umm Remi Nicole...me thinks

#45 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 03:06 PM

yh Remi Nicole was there, but before her there was another one . . . this guy was singing and he had a drummer, keybord player and 2 guitarists, but i have no idea who he was! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users