50 replies to this topic

#31 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:12 PM

There's certainly a look of vulnerability in that first pic.

She really brings out my protective instincts like no one else. You just want to reach out to her and try to make her feel better.

And if I came across her sleeping like in that third pic, I'd just stand guard and make sure that no one bothered her.

#32 pinita

pinita

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:23 PM

in the last pic, where she is sleeping, is this Wick Medi Nait on the table (the bottle with the green stuff)? I think so. So maybe she has got a cold.

edit: just realised that Wick Medi Nait is probably very german, but the bottle looks like it. Maybe its some other cold medicine. Or not.

yes i think it is the wick medicine..! maybe she catch a cold because of the weather change...or maybe she drank it to sleep...i am used to drink it when i want to sleep...so idk. i hope she alright :)

#33 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:51 PM

Some pics I found.

#34 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:57 PM

Amy looks pooped.

#35 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:00 PM

I'm glad it's not just me, I think she looks like crap..

Anyway, I see there's 3 threads with pictures of Amy at airports so I hope you all don't mind I'm merging them together. Just letting you know so you don't go looking for them haha.

Edit: Merged. The thread's a bit messy now, but you can still see the original thread titles so I'm sure you'll figure it out. Next time you post please check if there already is a thread similar to the one you're about to post.

#36 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:00 PM

A 10-hour flight can do that to you.

Here's another pic from the Barbados airport.

Edit: Added a second pic.

#37 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:48 PM

She really brings out my protective instincts like no one else. You just want to reach out to her and try to make her feel better.

And if I came across her sleeping like in that third pic, I'd just stand guard and make sure that no one bothered her.

Me too, absolutely.
I want to protect her, cook for her, even do her laundry,...just look after her really. I'm 18 and I feel like her mom.:ok:
I've always wanted to look after people, but never as much as with Amy.

#38 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:53 PM

Maybe we should apply to be Amy's personal assistant (we can take turns). We'll take care of her until Blake gets out.

#39 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 11:03 PM

I dont know what you do on holidays, but I dont care about make up or clothes when Im having some relaxing holidays, I think she is quite better, maybe the photo when she is sleeping on the sofa was taken just to make people understand she needs some rest, some time to be alone.

#40 loner_1

loner_1

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 12:32 AM

Maybe Amy doesn't get alot of sleep and that is the reason she may look alittle worn??? I don't know, that is how I look when I didn't get any sleep, but she still looks good.

#41 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 12:57 PM

she looks the way she does from not eating properly and doing too many drugs. it's pretty easy to figure out. i don't look that bad when i'm tired. i can't see her getting any better anytime soon. first thing she needs to do before she can get better is DUMP BLAKE! in my opinion, all her problems started when they got back together.

#42 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 05:46 PM

Maybe we should apply to be Amy's personal assistant (we can take turns). We'll take care of her until Blake gets out.

Yes, let's do that. ;)

I'm not sure what I think of these pictures. She has looked better but she has definitely looked worse (skinnier) too.
Not going to be thinking about it too much, we'll see how it goes.

#43 DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 10:57 PM

and I've got 3 more pics, and she is smiling - I think that fans support is fucking important for her now

[attachment=1028][attachment=1029][attachment=1030]

#44 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:25 PM

aww yeah i like them pics of her smiling, ive always loved her smile =]

but yeah she does look a little skinny, and maybe she is tired aswell, but also maybe she looks tired from not eing on drugs. maybe she is trying to not be on them, i think she is.

#45 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:15 AM

I think she's on them and not eating. It's one of the skinniest, if not the skinniest, time I've ever seen her. These pictures horrify me. I really hope Amy gets help soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users