50 replies to this topic

#46 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:52 AM

I thought the worst was last summer. That was truly scary for me. Legs and arms so skinny I was worried they would snap. Almost looked like a concentration camp inmate. And when she was walking around wearing that top inside out, apparently obliviously, that was just pitiful.

She looks better than that now, but yes, she is still skinny. She still has quite a ways to go on her recovery imo. I doubt Bryan Adams or her friend Tyler would let her use drugs when she was in Mustique, if they could help it. Maybe it's more the eating disorder at this point. Who knows?

I think she is very lonely now and depressed about Blake. That's a huge weight on her. Wish something could be done to lift her spirits.

#47 MusicJunky

MusicJunky

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:01 AM

Lmao, she looks happy to be in that picture with her fan

#48 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:11 PM

nice to see her like that!

#49 pinita

pinita

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:08 PM

every time i see her around kids i imagine her as a mother and how great she would be if she was ....xoxoxo for amy

#50 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:25 PM

every time i see her around kids i imagine her as a mother and how great she would be if she was ....xoxoxo for amy

i don't thin she'd be a terribly good mother at the moment. maybe once she settles down with someone who doesn't do drugs and get arrested. i reckon if she had kids now we'd see her on the Jeremy Kyle Show in afew months.
"Hubby in prison. Mother on drugs. What about your baby?"
:ohno:

#51 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:28 PM

I thought the worst was last summer. That was truly scary for me. Legs and arms so skinny I was worried they would snap. Almost looked like a concentration camp inmate. And when she was walking around wearing that top inside out, apparently obliviously, that was just pitiful.

Yes I know what you mean. The picture of her like that is still the scariest one in my opinion. Wasn't it taken like the day before the overdose?
August 8th, or maybe the day before. Still the worst day so far for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users