Photo
- - - - -

Amy Winehouse caught smoking crack @ party...

• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#1 YiGO

YiGO

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 02:36 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Just like Kate Moss, Albino Wino was secretly videotaped at a drug-fueled bash at her house on Friday night.

In addiction to inhaling some crack from her glass pipe she also snorted powdered ecstasy and cocaine and admitted to popping six Valium pills to “bring myself down," the paper is reporting.

#2 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2008 - 02:48 AM

Six valium, she wouldn't be alive! is 05.27 in the morning or night?

EDIT: And where's the article?

#3 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 22 January 2008 - 02:52 AM

Here's the link, cause I don't see one:

http://www.thesun.co...ticle710911.ece

I don't know what to say...
  • jackhp1 likes this

#4 Emi

Emi

no se que poner acá

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,899 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 02:56 AM

I hate thos secret films..and i hate these newspeper!
I just don´t want to read that "news".
We all know what Amy does.
This fuc** videos are trash and there is nothing new in that!
We all know what´s Amy´s situation and we know about her adictions.
Only sick people do this secret film, and only sick people watch them...
  • jackhp1 likes this

#5 shaggy

shaggy

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 02:58 AM

I hate thos secret films..and i hate these newspeper!
I just don´t want o read that "news". We all know what Amy does. This fuc** videos, are trash, and there is nathing new in that! We all know what Amy it´s gone trow and we know about her adictions.
Only sick people do this secret film, and only sick people watch them...

i agree.

#6 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:05 AM

Man, this is truly terrible. This is going to set off a whole other chain of problems...

#7 YiGO

YiGO

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:06 AM

Are ya'll serious?! This was the same crap I was talking about before. Stop blaming everybody else for Amy's MESS! Yes, we all know she has problems but why do those who bring it to light always get punished?! This party was AT HER HOUSE! No "newspaper" couldve put a camera in her house. It had to have been somebody was Amy knew. It's pretty obvious from the pictures that she saw the camera and/or who was behind it filming her.

Again... stop it. It's getting old and pathetic. We all support Amy but to HATE A CAMERA FOR TAPING HER DO SOMETHING SHE'S SWORN TO NOT HAVE DONE SINCE HER TRIP IS RIDICULOUS! It's her life... blah blah blah but really.

#8 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:14 AM

Here we go again...

#9 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:16 AM

Six valium, she wouldn't be alive! is 05.27 in the morning or night?

Doing crack, I'd say 5 in the morning. Six Valium wouldn't hurt her with that much shit in her system. They could have been 5mg, so 30mg isn't that much.

Robert Downey, Jr(he could do some serious drugs too), when asked about Amy getting straight, he said she'll get straight when she gets tired of the taste of gunmetal in her mouth. One junkie to another.

#10 Emi

Emi

no se que poner acá

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,899 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:18 AM

Are ya'll serious?! This was the same crap I was talking about before. Stop blaming everybody else for Amy's MESS! Yes, we all know she has problems but why do those who bring it to light always get punished?! This party was AT HER HOUSE! No "newspaper" couldve put a camera in her house. It had to have been somebody was Amy knew. It's pretty obvious from the pictures that she saw the camera and/or who was behind it filming her.

Again... stop it. It's getting old and pathetic. We all support Amy but to HATE A CAMERA FOR TAPING HER DO SOMETHING SHE'S SWORN TO NOT HAVE DONE SINCE HER TRIP IS RIDICULOUS! It's her life... blah blah blah but really.

Just like u said: IT´S AMY´S MESS. And it´s a shame that one person close to her had made this. And í think u should accept other points of view. One thing it´s bring somethig to light ( to informed, like news) and other thing it´s the kind of thing that these paper does. (
I repeat...We all know that Amy do these things. And don´t need to see it to confirm. The paper who decided to made this public are not seriuss.
If you think that this issues are old and pathetic i think u should think what benefits brings this to Amy. And u should think that it´s a person who these paper is talking about. There are some lines that don´t need to be crossed to make a new.

#11 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:23 AM

Yes, we all know what she has been doing. But until you see it with your own eyes you never want to believe it.....
I don't think she has been in denial, I think we-her fans have.

#12 YiGO

YiGO

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:28 AM

Just like u said: IT´S AMY´S MESS. And it´s a shame that one person close to her had made this. And í think u should accept other points of view. One thing it´s bring somethig to light ( to informed, like news) and other thing it´s the kind of thing that these paper does. (
I repeat...We all know that Amy do these things. And don´t need to see it to confirm. The paper who decided to made this public are not seriuss.
If you think that this issues are old and pathetic i think u should think what benefits brings this to Amy. And u should think that it´s a person who these paper is talking about. There are some lines that don´t need to be crossed to make a new.

What I meant was OLD and PATHETIC was pointing fingers, period. Some got made at the fact that she was caught by a hidden camera where the real issue lies with what was being shown. Fact is, she's made it clear for the past week or so that she's been CLEAN. She wanted the public to know that she's been CLEAN. Again, it's her life but honestly, why lie? You're better off just saying "Im working out my issues. Im doing better."

#13 Emi

Emi

no se que poner acá

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,899 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:28 AM

Yes, we all know what she has been doing. But until you see it with your own eyes you never want to believe it.....

I don´t think that we, her fans were in denial.
It´s depends on you. I really don´t need to see to belive.
Well...i´m gettin tired and don´t want to spend more time in this article.

#14 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:31 AM

agree :thinking:

edit: maybe not to all of us, emi, i mean i knew she did stuff like that since i knew about her, but when i saw those pictures it was like.. there it is - amy smoking crack.
oh i just don't know what to say.

another edit lol-
'This is going to set off a whole other chain of problems...'

#15 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:35 AM

I know that Amy's been doing drugs. By her appearance, behavior, etc. it seems very obvious. Many people try to make excuses for her, to protect her, or out of denial, but I didn't try. There was no way that a week long vacation to Mustique could stop the drug use. No way. But even though I know all of these things, it is still extremely painful to see these pictures. It is going to set off only more problems in Amy's public and private life. Obviously, the addiction is out of control. I think it has been for quite a while. Unfortunately, the only thing that can stop Amy is Amy. She shows no sign of stopping her self-destruction any time soon. As for the Valium, cocaine, and ecstacy, I wouldn't believe it unless Amy said it, or like this, there was video or pictures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users