Photo
- - - - -

Amy Winehouse caught smoking crack @ party...

• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:39 AM

Oi, speak for yourself, I have not been denial or am I gunning to 'uncover' anything. There is no need for Sir to act like we are 'delusional' as he likes to say. I don't give a shit what these photos are suppose to be. I don't smoke crack with Amy nor have I been to her home so I don't know what she does, regardless of how photograph or footage is released, I only know what I do. We have been over this topic in all forms heated voices to soft caring ones; Amy still has problems, the paps, press, media are apparent instigators to her 'MESS'. A camera did not take footage, a person did, instead of trying to help, threw her into the lion's den. So what your point? To prove you are right? Well go ahead and blame a drug addict for taking drugs and having it caught on camera, BRAV-the-fuk-O. Thanks for pointing that out. The rags in the boot of the taxi was really cocaine.

#17 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:40 AM

What I meant was OLD and PATHETIC was pointing fingers, period. Some got made at the fact that she was caught by a hidden camera where the real issue lies with what was being shown. Fact is, she's made it clear for the past week or so that she's been CLEAN. She wanted the public to know that she's been CLEAN. Again, it's her life but honestly, why lie? You're better off just saying "Im working out my issues. Im doing better."

Oh my, people on crack lie!

#18 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:45 AM

Man, this is truly terrible.

Yes, it really is. Here it is in black and white. I'm really scared for her. I'm getting a bad feeling in my stomach like last August.

Maybe she does need to be sectioned or arrested. She can't go on like this.

I'm depressed.:(

I'm hoping the video will be a jolt to cause things to get better. But I don't know anymore.

#19 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:56 AM

Maybe she does need to be sectioned or arrested.

I'll take either. Amy has 4 scenario's in her life:

Get straight and continue career

Die

Go to jail

Go crazy

Not too many good outcomes there.

#20 MissGuitar85

MissGuitar85

I observe, I don't chase

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:58 AM

i just read. :sadno: this is not good, but you know all i can say is i hope she realizes before its too late that its killing her. *sigh* i just dont know:ohno:

#21 YiGO

YiGO

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:00 AM

Oi, speak for yourself, I have not been denial or am I gunning to 'uncover' anything. There is no need for Sir to act like we are 'delusional' as he likes to say. I don't give a shit what these photos are suppose to be. I don't smoke crack with Amy nor have I been to her home so I don't know what she does, regardless of how photograph or footage is released, I only know what I do. We have been over this topic in all forms heated voices to soft caring ones; Amy still has problems, the paps, press, media are apparent instigators to her 'MESS'. A camera did not take footage, a person did, instead of trying to help, threw her into the lion's den. So what your point? To prove you are right? Well go ahead and blame a drug addict for taking drugs and having it caught on camera, BRAV-the-fuk-O. Thanks for pointing that out. The rags in the boot of the taxi was really cocaine.

THere's no need to get offensive unless you feel guilty. Im talking to those who always blame the media for doing their jobs as journalist. THIS... I have no problem with as they clearly have evidence to back up their claim. Pics with coke in her nose is supporting their stories. I dont read that far into "Mark Ronson having sex with Amy" stories or "Blake has found god in jail" stories. But when there's CLEAR EVIDENCE to back up their stories, what's left to dispute? Rather it was done in the morning or at night?

#22 YiGO

YiGO

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:01 AM

I think she should be forced into rehab or face jail time.

#23 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:18 AM

many drug addicts who spend time in jail or who go to rehab come out using again. i don't think forcing her into either is any guarentee she will remain clean. i feel for her, she's in the grip of a disease that is very powerful.

#24 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:19 AM

THere's no need to get offensive unless you feel guilty. Im talking to those who always blame the media for doing their jobs as journalist. THIS... I have no problem with as they clearly have evidence to back up their claim. Pics with coke in her nose is supporting their stories. I dont read that far into "Mark Ronson having sex with Amy" stories or "Blake has found god in jail" stories. But when there's CLEAR EVIDENCE to back up their stories, what's left to dispute? Rather it was done in the morning or at night?

Guilty about what? That you are running this situation through to us to make us understand how stupid we are because we care about someone who is not in control of herself. "This is what I'm talking about" SO what if she's a lying crackhead! What was shown is not right. She needs HELP NOT EXPLOITATION.

I asked it was night or morning because I wanted to know if it was before or after the trial.

And what good is jail to someone on drugs? That's dumb. It well known that jail does not stop drug use. She needs sectioning or straight to rehab. Dispute that.

#25 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:21 AM

many drug addicts who spend time in jail or who go to rehab come out using again. i don't think forcing her into either is any guarentee she will remain clean. i feel for her, she's in the grip of a disease that is very powerful.

That is absolutely correct! Addictions are hard to break the grip of. And it's even harder under the spotlight.

Kev, my love where have you been!

#26 MissGuitar85

MissGuitar85

I observe, I don't chase

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:25 AM

I agree with kev. Going to jail doesn't guarantee you'll stay clean only for the time your day (maybe). I dont think forcing is good either even if it looks like the only way. It all comes down to her. She has to do it because she wants to. Unfortunately some people never learn , but i truly hope she does.

#27 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:33 AM

back in Boston, Tam. My dear Dad passed on the 12th and it's been tough. good to be back here, though. missed you!!

#28 Guest_blakmamba76_*

Guest_blakmamba76_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:44 AM

back in Boston, Tam. My dear Dad passed on the 12th and it's been tough. good to be back here, though. missed you!!

Oh no! My heart goes out to you. Nice for you to come on because I have missed you too. You know what to do if you need to talk.
:hug:

#29 YiGO

YiGO

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:50 AM

Dispute that.

You do realize that my first option was "go to rehab," right?

#30 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 22 January 2008 - 04:54 AM

oh, come on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users