Her nose is bigger than her breasts...

But unfortunately not bigger than her mouth :lol:

#17 SueWahoo

SueWahoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 12:05 AM

I just love the celebs throwing crap Amy's way. So, Janet's got a problem with Amy's Grammy win? Hey, Janet, do you have a problem with your pedophile brother feeding 'Jesus Juice' to little boys? Would you like to comment on that, Janet? I didn't notice a sign saying: The Grammy Lifestyle Awards for cripessakes. It's just awesome how she's in shit up to her neck while pointing out the turds in Amy's yard.

It's clear Amy has problems, we all know that, but she won because she created some spectacular music.

#18 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 12:08 AM

lol

=/

i agree she did get them because of her music not her personal life, shes just jealous she didnt win as many or any at all, i dont know if she did win any, but yeah shes probs just jealous thats all.

#19 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 12:14 AM

i don't know, seems like this is all coming from a place of feeling threatened and for obvious publicity. Amy has raised the bar quite a bit with her unique talent and I think these "has been" chics are envious as hell. Also, Janet doesn't come off as the sharpest knife in the drawer with her comments. She and Natalie can have each other!!

#20 Brunchie

Brunchie

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 11:53 AM

What a fucking idiot! I always thought the Americans are hypocritical for attacking her after the Super Bowl; what difference does one (accidental or not) boob make once you think about all the violence and nudity on the American TV channels (and they've infected the whole world with it). Same thing with censoring M.I.A. on Letterman...And you'd think after all of that, she'll keep her mouth shut, but no, she uses this to promote her record! People are really willing to humiliate themselves in all kinds of ways, just for some extra cash. And, BTW, Janet & Shitalie, that bad, corrupted Amy who will destroy millions of kids all over the world, NEVER had to do that. She had her MUSIC.

#21 Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:14 PM

Well...its not like you'll turn on ABC at prime time and catch a naked person on the telly; its censored. That stuff is mostly on the cable channels. I do think the whole boob situation was blown out of proportion. We had just been under a terrorist attack AND started a pointless war, so of course, a wardrobe malfnction, accidental or not, pales in comparison to that. They censor out any swear words or crude sexual refrences on shows like Letterman, because as someone explained in a different thread, the FCC is in charge after the whole Janet mishap. In Atlanta, they don't even SHOW Jimmy Kimmel Live.

#22 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:02 PM

realy delayed reply, but i just got here, sorry. aside from natilie cole who was a smackhead, having a go, saying she should not be rewarded for bad behaviour, shut the fuck up, she was being rewarded for her amazing talents, not her personal problems, dumb bitch, then you have two other former drug addicts in the shape of ian brown od the stone roses and francis rossi of status quo slagging her off for the drugs thing and whatnot, arseholes.

#23 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:22 PM

Janet is entitled to her opinion but Amy was being awarded for her music not her drug addiction. Michael had a drug addiction and won awards do she think he was being awarded for his addiction?

Hey, Janet, do you have a problem with your pedophile brother feeding 'Jesus Juice' to little boys?

In my opinion I think it was BS Michael was a pedophile, it was all for money.

#24 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:25 PM

Wow this is news for me. I lost some respect for Janet now :(

#25 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:25 PM

You scared me for a second......thought she passed away for a second

#26 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 04:37 PM

Janet is entitled to her opinion but Amy was being awarded for her music not her drug addiction. Michael had a drug addiction and won awards do she think he was being awarded for his addiction?

In my opinion I think it was BS Michael was a pedophile, it was all for money.

Shhh....if her a brother has the same drug problems then it isn't a problem. Didn't you know about that rule?;-)

Btw to the person that came right out and called MJ a "pedophile"....did you not learn anything from the people that claimed right after Amy died that it was an overdose? Your making yourself sound like them.

What does MJ have to do with anything? Shouldn't you be criticizing his sister? Its been shown that the accusations were lies and were for money. The accuser's father killed himself months after MJ died because he couldn't live with the guilt.

Back to Janet, I seriously cannot believe she said this. Didn't we have a topic the other day about that singer Pixie and her dumb opinions about Amy?

Why can't celebrities learn to SHUT UP and stop answering questions that you can easily say "no comment to". They always want to give their two cents when nobody even asked them.
I don't know how your brother felt about Amy...but I know he wasn't the kind of person to judge so easily and be so ignorant.

He seemed like the kind of person to actually listen to a person's music before talking bad about it. Wish I could say the same for you Janet.

#27 iheartblondie

iheartblondie

When I come back, you'll know.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:26 PM

Janet can go suck a dick...and I'm sure she won't mind doing the act, so this really isn't even an insult for her. Dumb bitch.

#28 D-Bomb

D-Bomb

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:58 PM

3 years ago or not, but did you really call Janet D-list. Her musical accomplishments shit on most people. Her last few albums aren't faring so but from 1986-2002, she was on her shit. Damita Jo was a solid album for that matter but the Super Bowl thing happened.

Just cause you don't listen to them or they aren't Amy's biggest fan doesn't mean they're shit.

Aside from that, I think behavior is irrelevant. Amy made the best album of 2006/7 IMO. Her music and talent earned those awards. Not giving her album of the year but giving it to Taylor Swift a couple years later is a ton of shit but I digress.

#29 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:38 AM

Janet can go suck a dick...and I'm sure she won't mind doing the act, so this really isn't even an insult for her. Dumb bitch.

Damn blondie tell us how you Really feelLOL

I've always been amazed by when people claim that people that win certain coveted awards win because of "bad behavior". Think about that for a second....it makes no sense. Every musician(and people in general has their own vices). Janet just because Amy may have had much bigger vices/issues than the average musician/person, does not mean that she shouldn't be allowed to be happy and get awards for making a classic album.

Janet did you not see her reaction to when she won and how emotional she got over it? Should she not be able to enjoy that euphoria...? Was she bringing her "bad behavior" on all of her shows and performances?

No she wasn't

Hey guys look at Saint Janet's EXCELLENT Behavior.....grab a seatB-)

BtW sorry guys from my past replies I thought this was a new topic and that it was something Janet had said recently :(

But just noticed it was a bumped topic....either way what she said is stupid

#30 D-Bomb

D-Bomb

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:11 AM

I don't recall Janet ever claiming to be a saint. Her music has been sexual since the janet. album in 93. And while you're posting videos, she puts on a hell of a tour. Again I disagree with her statement but dragging her through the mud is ridiculous. Stans are ridiculous just to cap it off.

Edited by D-Bomb, 07 September 2011 - 03:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users